• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Farking hell. Going grocery shopping or sommit like, yah? And oim pushin me wheel, and I gander down and see one of me rollies is out of arder.

Always embarrassing when I realize it too late and everynan around is alookin on at me afeard like oim some sort of crazy bloke, yah?

Get me, yah? 🤔

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
ea3.gif

retroman

Oct 31, 2017
Sounds like something Seinfeld would do a stand-up comedy routine about.

Anyway, I never use those damned carts. I always take a basket.

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Why is there always one in ten dentists that don't recommend x toothpaste? That's how they get you.
They being the government, Illuminati, the men below.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Because a plane is defined by three points and not four, so at any given time--assuming the floor and bottom of the cart aren't perfectly flat--only three wheels will be touching the ground.

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Because a plane is defined by three points and not four, so at any given time--assuming the floor and bottom of the cart aren't perfectly flat--only three wheels will be touching the ground.
This

Also if two or more wheels are busted they get taken out of service and occasionally only 1 gets fixed due to the above.