• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Maroon 4 url was taken.

Seriously though: Because money, mediocrity and the insane vanity of the singer.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
Real talk. It was originally a 4 member band named Kara's Flower and when they signed to another label, they added one member and became Maroon 5.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
One of the most offensive bands in history right along side of Nickleback.

Deleted member 62282

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 18, 2019
I really hate that song they dropped in recent years that sounds like a 2003 Akon throwaway track.

Are you talking about "Moves Like Jagger"?

Also, what does that even mean? I can't imagine Mick Jagger with moves. It sounds like something some nerd who refuses to listen to anything that isn't dad rock would reply to anyone of mentions hip-hop (Because they always have to take a hit at hip hope while strutting their favorite mediocre musicians).

"Oh yeah? You think <insert black musician> got moves? You don't know about Mick Jagger!"

Last edited:

SilentSoldier

Oct 27, 2017
I personally liked It Won't Be Soon Before Long moreso than Songs about Jane. I think they're an inoffensive pop rock band that will make some very catchy songs from time to time.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Thread Creation Guidelines

The power to make threads comes with important responsibility. Here's how you can get a great discussion started.

Show Some Effort

Being the Original Poster (OP) of a thread means that it's up to you to provide the foundation for good discussion. When you create a thread, you should include more than just one or two short sentences; make sure that there is enough substance to sustain an interesting conversation. Write as clearly and articulately as possible. Consider whether you're presenting the subject in a way that will generate good discussion. Make sure you are posting the thread in the correct section of the forum, and use the preview feature to double check your work before posting. After creating your thread, consider adding a Cover Image to spruce up its presentation. Do not make provocative threads only to bail on them after the first post. All of the rules outlined in other parts of this document also apply to thread creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.