• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I don't really feel this place is all that weird, honestly. There are occasional strange topics here and there that comes from users posting random thoughts when bored/high/drunk/etc., but there is really nothing here in the broad sense where I think, 'this board sure is weird.' If anything, I think it's pretty normal for better and for worse.

fromotogi

Banned
Apr 30, 2022
Or are we all weird and Era like alcohol gives us less inhibitions?

Also Popeyes is better than KFC.
And no the winky smiley face isn't a universal euphemism for "I wanna fuck your brains out".

Thank you. Good bye.
Not everyone has the apparently Shitty American KFCs you know.

804557_NF7lqEdxXFrbbVuY_0.jpg

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
the ultimate place for society's contrarians to hangout.

OP
OP
UnpopularBlargh
Oct 26, 2017
Whenever people say this, I just wonder

Is this the only site y'all view?

Twitter, for instance, is infinitely more insane than Era could ever be. You want dumbass console warring? Head over there. Poop threads? Like an hourly occurence there. I guess you actually have to follow people to see it there, but still.

"LOL Era" is always one of the funniest things I see here. Take a step out of your bubble and you'll pine for the weekends of poop threads and occasional dumbass takes about fried chicken
I mean I'm not being completely serious with the creation of this thread. Hopefully that was obvious. If not, my bad.

But also to your point, on Twitter I can control what I see or gets pushed to my timeline for the most part.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I mean I'm not being completely serious with the creation of this thread. Hopefully that was obvious. If not, my bad.

But also to your point, on Twitter I can control what I see or gets pushed to my timeline for the most part.
lol i know

just me venting because this is something I see often on here

And yeah, I pointed that out - just saying that there are of course dumbasses on Era, but plenty of other dumbasses elsewhere. :P Can you imagine if everyone on Twitter could see Fat4all's posts by default? Anarchy.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Whenever people say this, I just wonder

Is this the only site y'all view?

Twitter, for instance, is infinitely more insane than Era could ever be. You want dumbass console warring? Head over there. Poop threads? Like an hourly occurence there. I guess you actually have to follow people to see it there, but still.

"LOL Era" is always one of the funniest things I see here. Take a step out of your bubble and you'll pine for the weekends of poop threads and occasional dumbass takes about fried chicken
Hecht, I agree, but why are you following poop threads on Twitter? 🤔

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I'm probably gonna go to bed soon so someone report subpar's post at some point so someone can remove that

if people are feeling gracious, that is

EDIT: oh god, subpar is climaxing now, isn't he

Last edited:

Turnabout Sisters

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
it's closer to an actual community of like-minded humans than like twitter or 4chan or whatever, so I think there is an expectation of normality that doesn't exist on those sites. It's like an uncanny valley of a community

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
This is something I've been keeping locked up inside for a long time, but Americans, you have bad cheddar cheese. Why the fuck is it orange.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly it's probably better not to open that can o beans.