• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017

Very interesting video by polymatter. Always assumed this was due to snobbery/perceived exclusivity/branding, but it actually gave me a nice appreciation of the company after watching it.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Five Guys is Wendy's tier but more expensive

I don't understand why it's even remarked on anymore

legacyzero

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've only been once when I spent some time in Phoenix, and the hype was real. A damn good burger. A solid 2 behind Five Guys

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
All good, I've got Cook-Out here and California doesn't so it evens out

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
That's crazy how much the managers can get paid.
Anyway, in'n out is excellent and I'm literally getting some as a type.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Every single time In N Out is brought up on the internet

"I like In N Ou-"

"FIVE GUYS IS BETTER"

That was an enjoyable video though, I didn't know just how many generations In N Out has been though and still stayed consistent, that's crazy.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
I've never had in n out but fve guys is the most over rated and over priced food I've ever had.

Its not bad or anything but I see no reason why it should be so expensive. And no giving me a ton of crappy fries isnt a good enough reason.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

"I like In N Ou-"

"FIVE GUYS IS BETTER"

That was an enjoyable video though, I didn't know just how many generations In N Out has been though and still stayed consistent, that's crazy.

Hah. I haven't tried either In-N-Out or Five Guys. I really need to rectify that.

Still amazed I flew all the way out to California, and didn't get to try In-N-Out. Maybe next time. Fatburger was great tho.

Whenever people bring up Culver's in these threads it just makes me wonder if all the burgers people are talking about are just garbage. There is nothing special about Culver's.

Compared to your average McDonalds or whatever, Culvers is a nice step up. That's why people probably remember it fondly.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

"I like In N Ou-"

"FIVE GUYS IS BETTER"

Same thing happens when a chicken sandwich related thread is made that doesn't involve CFA, they automatically derail the thread about well, you know what.

With that said, I have never had INO since I live in the east coast. Had the opportunity once when I was in Vegas 2 years ago but completely forgot to hit it up since we were to focused on partying and sight seeing lol

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Five guys is fine but it's so expensive you might as well go to actual restaurant and get a burger there

Like what is it 11 bucks for a bacon cheeseburger and an extra four bucks for a side of fries? Yeah fuck that

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
The Apple of the industry... pioneers, best quality, elusive, fashionable, consistent, top notch workplace practices.. love this!

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
I'm forever baffled how people love In-N-Out, everything tastes like fucking cardboard.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't these guys donate to trump?
giphy.gif

No thread is safe.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
Five guys near me is $10.xx for their bigger burger. $10. By itself. An InO double double is $3.45.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Because they don't want to mess with Cookout.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
the thing about 5 guys is that it just tastes like something your neighbor cooked on his grill in a cookout or sumthn, but you have to pay 3x the cost for it

I don't get the appeal. In N Out has some kinda formula that even as a chef I find hard to completely crack, a particular taste that you actually want to recreate but can't. Theres a reason people travel to eat there.