• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Once you slap an emoji in there you're only a couple of steps away from writing cummies.

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁️💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦 10+ back: Daddy😛😛💕💕💦👅👅

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
i have never read anything in my life and i intend to keep it that way
I mean, adding a 🧐 to the end of your post here would only make your intent more accurate
Ideograms are valid literacy 🤷‍♂️
some words are emoji
🆒
563bab1553b1bc6a.png
taking-notes.gif

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁squishy☁ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦 10+ back: Daddy😛😛💕💕💦👅👅

But get what back?? 😟

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁squishy☁ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦 10+ back: Daddy😛😛💕💕💦👅👅
https://interfacialmusic.bandcamp.com/track/im-deleting-you-daddy

"I could nevah delet yah daddeh!!"

Oct 27, 2017
I rmr that time boomers on this forum thought discussion on this forum would decline with the mere inclusion of emojis before the forum updated with the fuctionality. So ridiculous

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
🍆🍆🍆🍆

Era should let us only be able to respond by placing a wall of smiley faces as a response. That was a god like feature of og gaf. Why was it removed? Shit was fire.

member?

😂😂😂
😂😂😂
😂😂😂

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
They look stupid as shit and make any post with them look dumber, and I'm perfectly capable of making my posts look stupid all by myself, thanks.

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I do and posts with emojis are objectively better. But I wish there was a drop-down menu on Era with all the emojis, so I don't have to google them. Win+ doesn't work for me?

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
You people joke but for real, a nicely placed emoji is a net benefit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I agree.

Plain text carries way less nuance than talking face to face. Hearing someone's vocal qualities and seeing their expressions can convey a lot of information. There's nothing wrong with using text effects, emojis, and visual media to expand your expressive palette or whatever.

Because I'm sure as hell not going to Facetime any of you guys. 💁‍♂️

Last edited:

Fleck0

Oct 25, 2017
Cool windows shortcut, I feel like every few weeks someone posts one here, I just learned about the screenshot thing recently. I care not for emojis, I will occasionally use smileys =)

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
🇨 🇴 🇨 🇰 🇦 🇳 🇩 🇧 🇦 🇱 🇱 🇸

edit: wait did era turn my letter emojis into images? lol