• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
Do peaches have any relevance to the character? Because it's not really a joke if not
I believe she's the village's guardian tree spirit and peaches have a Japanese lore connection with immortality and warding off evil. One of the first things she tutorials is using the brush to cut a peach.

Gakidou

Oct 30, 2017
pip pip cheerio fish & chips
Amaterasu has her whole ass out too, TECHNICALLY

Do peaches have any relevance to the character? Because it's not really a joke if not

Her whole design is based around a peach yeah and shes like a summer tree goddess, and many other characters have designs based around fruit like orange couple and bamboo guy.
IIRC there's actually a bit where they fully reveal its a peach on the outside of her clothing and not her actual skin?

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
User Banned (3 days): inflammatory generalizations
It's a Japanese game so chances are high that the designers will be into "boner culture" and include some juvenile stuff like this.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
:o
I haven't played the game but just going by this one pic makes a peach joke sound like the 1000 year old dragon type of explanation. It really looks like her ass.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Her breasts also form a peach as well.

35cf3d71e596776bed3dcd75293d95bb.jpg

Kinanza

Jun 25, 2018
It's funny seeing bare ass in a T rated game
No I'm not talking about designs like Ivy, I meant actual, bare, no panties ass.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The logic behind the design is that it looks like a peach, and I think that's pretty funny.

Kamiya approved the design because he likes ass. No question, not after seeing a bit more of Astral Chain.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
kamiya is a pervert
we been knew
This!

The whole Okami is full of ass and tits and "beatiful ladies", Kamiya just can't hold himself.

p.s. and lol it's not a sticked peach but an hole on her dress.
p.p.s. btw I really LOVED the game, got all achievements too (PC) but yeah, it's way too pervy in many cases :'D