• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Combo

Banned
Jan 8, 2019
You may not like certain things about this forum, but the mods do protect you from harassment. This place is better than other places.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Everything is political. My advice for you, if you want to hide from this fact, is to stick to threads that are purely about something and just don't engage people who are talking politics. Like, talk about control schemes and monitor resolutions and stuff. Leave the politics to the adults on here and you'll skate by.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Sounds like when homophobes complain about a gay couple kissing in public: "Why do they have to flaunt their sexuality in my face?"

BUNTING1243

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like there are approximately a billion gaming forums with way less politics in them, honestly not sure what's keeping you here...

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
It's a left leaning mostly USA-centric site during a republican presidency. More political discussion is inevitable.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
We don't believe this thread will produce good discussion and as such it has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.