• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Stand With Gooper.

Great now the Hypnos cops will come.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
When I was a kid, old people liked Tweety Bird and The Tasmanian Devil. They were everywhere on clothing, tattooed on people, flown on flags, etc. I feel like part of this is just the current equivalent, though not exactly the same since a lot of those characters had been around for decades already.

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
My boomer Uncle loves the minions and I haven't even seen any of those movies. There's something going on, OP.

psionotic

May 29, 2019
As a Gen-Xer, I can verify that many many in my generation love them, too. They're annoying AF and I don't get the appeal myself.

ConfusingJazz

Not the Ron Paul Texas Fan.
Oct 26, 2017
China
Why do young folk put up that Lisa Simpson meme as if it makes it makes the words true because Lisa Simpson is there?

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
D7SVuj-WkAAANcR.jpg

The reference in Mortal Engines was so freaking out of place with the rest of the film.

I have never watched anything to do with Despicable Me but thanks to the oversaturation of these obnoxious things I don't want to.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
The memes in the OP read like opinions the Always Sunny gang would have. Donkey brains like Frank Reynolds.

roguebubble

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Aug 8, 2018
I doubt even boomers truly know why they're so drawn to them. Here's Mark Kermode (a respected british boomer film reviewer who loves the minions) take: