• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
Honestly I just liked this bear

How+About+No.jpg

ieo

Aug 7, 2019
I got it by hitting three keys on my keyboard at random.

Real answer: it's a secret.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I made a joke name for Xbox live and it got reported so much that I had to change it, even though it wasn't rude or whatever. I had just started playing fighting games and was the shittest of the shit, so here we are.

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
15 years ago, I wanted to create a new AIM username. Jet Set Radio Future was one of my favorite games at the time, so I took Jet Set Radio and just jammed my real name into the middle of it. Made it all one word and sexy like. For some reason I'm still using it after all this time. I also go by HeroOfHyrule (or just "Hero").

Illenium

Aug 7, 2019
I had a similar name for Snapchat to hide my gender that I was a female & I've used that version since. No one suspects I'm even a female in overwatch unless I hop on the mic

lexony

Oct 25, 2017
I-, I don't now. I searched for a short username and realised to late that it sounds stupid.

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Name I came up with a character I was working on and designing. Ultimately, because I wanna to move away from my old username, "ChibiGoku", I decided to go with Mendinso. You can still find my old username at a couple legacy sites (such as Fandom Post, ANN, etc.,), but otherwise I've used Mendinso since forever.

As for the older name? Was a huge fan of Dragon Ball growing up, participated in some old RP sites and just kinda used it as a general username. Plus rooted in with the GT avatar of Goku I had for a bit.

Bing-Bong

Banned
Feb 1, 2019
Whell...

- NarcAn is an abreviation of NarcAnastasia.
- Narc Anastasia is a Jojo character originally named Narciso Anasui, but the time All Star Battle was released he got his name changed to avoid copyright issues.
- I found the new name to be funny, so i started to use it as the big Jojo fan i was. I even used Britney Spears avatars to go with the nick.
- Maybe now i'm not that big of a Jojo fan, but i still use NarcAnastasia/NarcAn because i like it, sounds cool and kinda identifies me.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
It's one of my favorite anime as a kid. Edgy and emo stuff were the thing back then.

I used it as my username in various sites and online games, and I just stick with it until now.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Had this for like fifteen years now, just combined the word "mono" with the the city of Valcourt.

Really liked when someone thought it was a echo of Vonnegut though.

BashNasty

Oct 30, 2017
Bash Nasty was a pen name I came up with for a comic I wrote called "Sharkus Farkus". The comic was about a sarcastically murderous shark and the name was absolutly stolen from Freddy Pharkus: Frontier Pharmacist.

Pizza Dog

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I had a different username over in the old forums, but I'd taken to using the Pizza Dog avatar consistently and had Pizza Dog as a tag, so I just decided to switch over when these forums started up and we all moved across. Obviously a reference to the Matt Fraction/David Aja Hawkeye run, which is amazing.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I've been Van Bur3n ever since I was on the Bethesda forums warring with others about how shitty their Fallout games were and how the Fallout Van Buren project was the wrong kid that died.

What a wonderful time in my life, when I gave a shit about dumb shit.

Voltaire

Sep 13, 2018
One of my favorite Enlightenment philosopher ever since I first read one of his books at school when I was 13 years old.

venom slime

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Lisbon, Portugal
I like dragon quest and first wave black metal, that's basically the story here :) figured trying to fit wrestling in it as well would just make things too confusing

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
It was more than 20 years ago.
I don't remember the logic that led me to it.
I only remember I had just discovered a website called segasages and I needed a nickname to register.

Oct 27, 2017
A Cave
Making a PSN account on PS3 about 13 years ago Borrowed (and misspelled) from the PSP game of the same name

Loved Total Overdose on the PS2 and loved the title of the pseudo-remake PSP game [Chiliconcarnage]

Fizzgig

Oct 30, 2017
Named after the beautiful creature in my avatar. I was looking for a character name for my first world of warcraft character back in vanilla launch, and went looking at childhood favourite movies such as neverending story and of course the dark crystal.

Fall Damage

Oct 31, 2017
Due to a lack of creativity I went with my name.

Due to a lack of availability I put a number behind it.