• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Ok the one hand it was before you got together, on the other hand every time you post more about what you said, I'm thinking you got a death wish

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
58e.gif

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I should've learned years ago when we were watching something and a threesome happened. She said something along the lines of that's every man's fantasy. Which I responded with I've been with way more women at once than just a threesome. Wouldn't even touch me for like a week.
Details?

OP
OP
hwalker84

hwalker84

Oct 29, 2017
Pittsburgh
She asked me to look her in her face and tell her I enjoyed having sex with her former friend. I responded that "I have had enjoyable sex prior to you"... That kinda helped...

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
OP are you posting all of this while sleeping on the couch tonight?

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
OP, you gotta lean in to your wife's ear, and tell her

"Honey, just remember, that out of all of the women I have been with, you won, champ"

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
Think of how you would react if you found out your wife slept with one of her male friends and she told you while drunk.

As far as I can tell the woman he slept isn't a friend (anymore). If the woman was still friends with his wife to this day, this drama would actually make sense to me

You don't see how the "She's an African Woman" comment sounds even worse/bad?

Glad I'm not then only one who thought this

OP
OP
hwalker84

hwalker84

Oct 29, 2017
Pittsburgh
So I've always known I have a sharp tongue. Especially when I feel attacked. To the point when we had arguments I've said. I need to chill because I'm getting into that roasting mode and I'm about to cut deep. When she insinuated maybe she reacted a certain way because the sex was unimpressive I had to hit her with some quotes from her ex Homie. She's lucky (maybe I'm actually the lucky one) that I didn't tell her some of the other things her former friend said.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
In before the inevitable lock - but lol.

Sober up and stop talking all that shit. I hope she has some things she can say to cut you down to size bc you're really feeling yourself rn. Please report back on the roasting you incur

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
What even ? A few posts here and there I got to shake my head at, but in general this thread is pretty entertaining, in a train wreck kind of way.