• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm dusting off my xbox to give Psychonauts a try. Trying to get xbox live, but it doesn't seem like you can buy more than 3 months. I remember last year people were saying it was because MS was going to scrap gold once the next gen console came out, but it's been a year since, and it doesn't seem like it's going anywhere....

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They want to push Gamepass Ultimate.

OP
OP
CharlesAznable
Oct 25, 2017

Here's 12 months:

Amazon.com: Xbox Live Gold: 12 Month Membership [Digital Code]: Video Games

Buy Xbox Live Gold: 12 Month Membership [Digital Code]: Read Video Games Reviews - Amazon.com

Huh interesting. I literally just searched for this and didn't see any that weren't from resellers. The MS store also doesn't offer anything over 3 months for some reason.

eraFROMAN

One Winged Slayer
Mar 12, 2019
Huh interesting. I literally just searched for this and didn't see any that weren't from resellers. The MS store also doesn't offer anything over 3 months for some reason.

I'm sure that if you're buying through them, they'd prefer you go whole hog and get a full year + gamepass ultimate

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.

Buy Xbox Game Pass Core — Xbox Game Pass Core 1 Month | Xbox

Enjoy online console multiplayer with Game Pass Core, plus a select catalog of high-quality games and member deals. With Game Pass Core, you can quickly find people you want to play with – whether it’s friends, family, or the greater Xbox community. After any promotional period, subscription...

Up to 6 months.

Deleted member 79058

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Are you intending to do the Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate trick? I suggest turning your Xbox on to see if they offer you a US$1 for three months GPU membership, depending on what you're intending to do.

mpak

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 5, 2021
Because they want to retire Gold, no?
I am surprised that Gold trick still works though.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
They want you on game pass ultimate. They tried doubling the price of gold to push people to game pass but that backfired.