• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Been playing Dead Rising 2 just because I kinda find the two classic Dead Rising games kind of relaxing.

I've been trying to grab the achievements I never got for the Xbox One version. Just got the 104K kill one, the collect all combo cards one, and the eat all foods one in the past couple days.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
I'm playing Fallout 76 on Game Pass even though I own it on PS4, because my PS4 doesn't have the space for it.

Staal

Oct 27, 2017
In the lockdown I have been playing run-based games which are short (less than half an hour) and where the start at zero every run. I don't have the appetite for longer narrative based games.

So I've picked up Spelunky again. I think I have been playing this game for about 8 years and only now have I been able to reach Yama once. It is still a fantastic game on the Vita.

The other game is Apex Legends. I now play it often enough that just by chance I'm able to join a winning crew. It plays great, with swift movement and great gunplay. The two maps are great and I love coming over a hill to hear a fight going on.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Still under the 10 hour mark in Watch Dogs 2. It's light and entertaining and no one's being beaten or murdered (thanks, TLOU2!). I'm not really sure what the point of the story is so far except "Hack the planet!" and gain followers. I was in the mood for an upbeat open world game that's not 100 hours long.

Oct 27, 2017
Shadow of Mordor, because I wanted to give the game a second try. I didn't think it was any good when it released. I'm slightly more forgiving these days.

EVA UNIT 01

Oct 27, 2017
CA
Gears 5 MP had an amazing new update which has brought me back for the season.

Ghost cause samurai are dope.

Paper Mario TTYD-emulator cause fuck the news on the new PM

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
I'm playing through the GBA Castlevanias because playing Team Ladybug's Record of Lodoss War game reminded me that I hadn't played Symphony of the Night, and I was still in a metroidvania mood after finishing it.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Am mostly replaying Kid Icarus Uprising due to GameXplain's Game Club videos. It holds up so well. Gameplay, music, visuals even. Finally tried some multiplayer after not doing so in yeeeears, and it holds up as well — when there's not hackers present lol...

Oct 31, 2017
Playing Dragon Quest XI on my Switch. I had this sudden crave for playing JRPGs (finished SMT IV) and I don't use my Switch that much so this is mostly a two birds one stone situation.

DOATag

Oct 25, 2017
Canada, eh?
Playing Unity......because I want to make my own game.....mostly because I have ideas.....also because im doing a job I dont want to do, Id rather be making games