• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cowboy cosplay is...

• Cool, and earned their status as an outfit for all occasions.

Votes: 55 33.1%
  • Lame, and we should mock them mercilessly like all other nerdy fandoms

Votes: 111 66.9%

• Total voters

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
OP doesn't know what regional style / fashion is? OP doesn't know what regional style / fashion is.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Also the (small) number of people itt implying this is a white people thing is pretty uncomfortable

Yep.

vH42Syq.jpg

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's funny... I've only known one actual cowboy and he never wore any stereotypical cowboy outfits. And I know a bunch of people who are from west coast suburbs and have never been on a ranch in their lives who cosplay cowboys every day.

gozu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
America
It was always dumb how cowboys have been romanticized, considering the actual job description of a cowboy is to...

Herd cattle.

That ain't it chief. Cowboys spend their time playing poker against cheaters, sleeping with attractive saloon hookers, tar and feathering the above mentioned cheaters, dueling at high noon with their lightning fast fingers, hunt bounties by their lonesome selves or get deputized and form a posse to do likewise.
Finally, when their time comes, they ride into 🌅, never to be seen again.

See you later Space Cowboy!

Asator

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, it's a hat, a shirt, jeans and boots. It's hardly extravagant as far as outfits go.