• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

???

• I like simple pleasures like eating and sleeping

Votes: 77 11.3%
  • To learn how to love

Votes: 27 3.9%
  • For life's own sake, like a beautiful song

Votes: 159 23.2%
  • So I can watch TV and play video games.

Votes: 137 20.0%
  • It feels pretty good to do something fulfilling in life, job-wise or family-wise

Votes: 85 12.4%
  • I don't think about that shit man

Votes: 109 15.9%
  • 4/20 smoke weed everyday

Votes: 90 13.2%

• Total voters

Chubnasty

Banned
Sep 26, 2019
Why is the sky blue? How does a posi-trac rear end work on a 1967 Plymouth Roadrunner? It just does.

Flevance

Oct 28, 2017
To learn why Adam was expelled from paradise and be better, which is basically the point of life : )

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
I went home to be a family man and it's working out, so no reason to stop now.

Broken Hope

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Considering I don't even want kids I actually fail at the basic reason why any living thing exists, to reproduce.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
We're a cosmic accident. There's no reason. Deal with it. It's OK. Make out the most of it. Or not. Whatever.

SgtCobra

Oct 25, 2017
I like life even though it throws a lot of shit at me. The occasional high notes are too good to give up.

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
There's a romantic and non romantic way to look at it and I love fuckin....... Actually sure I'll end it there I love fuckin

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Life is meaningless and humanity exists because of a massive fluke. At some point in the passage of time, life was going to occur somewhere in the universe, and it just happened to occur here, on a Goldilocks planet. Because the chances of that happening were slim to none, we're likely the only intelligent life for light years in any direction. We are purposeless in our existence (there is no such thing as "intelligent design"), but evolution has given us a desire to be entertained in addition to survival. Humanity no longer exists just to live as our predecessors did, but that doesn't mean there's value in our continued being. We make that purpose on this small, insignificant rock we call a home.

There's nothing wrong with any of that, so try to make the best of the hand you've been dealt, OP.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Well I'm pretty sure I'm the third coming. I am Jesus Christ. A few months ago my friend poured water for me, my lass said pass me the glass of water, and when I grabbed the glass it was wine. Fucking wine. I turned water into wine. She says I just picked up the wrong glass but no mate, that's not as likely as me simply being Jesus Christ.

So I'm here to save everyone. But not dying this time, I'll shank fuckers.

DonMigs85

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I've heard other people say, what's the point of plants and animals if people aren't around to witness them?

Oct 27, 2017
And imagine: if you were slowly picked apart one atom at a time, in the end there would be a pile of atoms, none of which has ever been 'alive' in the sense we know it. Yet somehow when assembled into you they let you love, laugh, eat biscuits. What is the spark that animates us!

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
none of the above

0HDMVm5.jpg