• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
We should ask them!

PwnV.gif
This is how I walk post-covid.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
It was God rebalancing the meta. In 1.0 the smaller animals were too fast so all the predators died

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not all animals are herky-jerky. I see lots of birds of prey where I live and they are extremely fluid hunters, even the fishers:

Higher primates like gorillas and chimpanzees are just as fluid as humans in their movements if not more so.

that crocodile (alligator?) was lazy as fuck

get in my belly turtle!
nah bye
ok :(

Crocodilians also don't need to eat very frequently so he probably wasn't that pressed either.

Jun 10, 2018
IIRC crocs/gators move so sporadically because when they move too much there is a toxin created in their muscles that literally kills them if they overwork themselves.

Dec 16, 2017
You'd move cautiously too if at any moment a large predator might reveal it's been stalking you for minutes and going in for the kill.

ronpontelle

Oct 27, 2017
IIRC crocs/gators move so sporadically because when they move too much there is a toxin created in their muscles that literally kills them if they overwork themselves.
And yet these lazy fucks have been around since the dinosaurs? Literally outlasting everything else apart from insects and bacteria, yet if they move too much they die.

How is that even fair that such a flawed species get to survive while there are no hairy elephants left?

If I was Darwin and had read that I'd probably give up on the whole evolution thing and get back to church.