• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlternateAir

Oct 27, 2017
I swear I've had to set this to record like three different times. Figured it had finally gone off the air, and was stuck in eternal repeats when I randomly noticed it airing and looked at the air date to see it was a new episode. Had to set the DVR once more!

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Ryan and Colin flirting with each other will never get old.

Also... damn Wayne has no chill with babies.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
"But only one of us got out on bail."

Damn this duet is getting too real.

Florida Man making a guest appearance to fuck up yet another election.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Nipples eye beams from Candice Patton was too much for the network. That's a first.

Edit: OMG, that film dub into the kiss due to nipple lader beams was nearly perfect.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
If anyone's wondering, the show's back with new episodes. Also, I have a lot of questions about the guy texting about 18 year olds in a bar.

AlternateAir

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly think Ayesha is better. At first I was skeptical but as her tenure goes on the more I like her.
Agreed - Drew was always a bit too eager to join in as an unofficial 5th member and IMHO he was never very good at it. Meanwhile Aisha will occasionally jump in but almost always lands the mark and then steps back. Plus I just enjoy her raport with the cast more.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Man, the censors were being really lax this episode.

EDIT: OMG the guys made it to Green Screen in the most hilarious way possible.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
Omg there's a thread for this show!? Yes!!!! This show always puts a smile on my face since the Drew days. Happy it's on Hulu now too.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
The last couple of epsides seemed to have a different energy than before. It was like kicked up to 11 or something.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Oh shit was this pre-pandemic. It has to at least be when COVID-19 was only publicly in China.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Is the current version good? , I haven't watched Whose Line since the golden years with Drew hosting

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Not just smart. Trump smart'

Perfect for a catchphrase that will never catch on.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
So... has Nyima Funk been on this show before?

Either way, she did great.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
It's the first instance of a Lady's Night with a new episode with Heather and the old one with Nyima.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Considering bhow well the ratings were for them I'm sure there will be a new batch of tapings as soon as they can safely do it.
absolutely. They were about to record more before covid happened.
The show is cheap and easy to make and draws good ratings. I imagine as long as the performers continue to want to make the show they will continue to make the show. It's a great easy summer show for them that has solid ratings for them.