• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
whose-line-is-it-anyway-season-13-ratings-the-cw-canceled-renewed-590x233.jpg

Welcome to the official OT of Whose Line Is It Anyway?. Originally airing on ABC and ABC Family from 1998-2007 starring Drew Carey (itself a spinoff of a British radio and later television show starting from 1988), it received a revival
from the CW starting in 2013, this time with host Aisha Tyler. Not to worry though as the three main comedians we all love are in constant attendance:

rsz_wayne-brady-3.jpg

Wayne Brady: The singing sensation that can make a song out of any situation, even with guest stars along the way.

images

Colin Mochrie: The man of a thousand openers. People to this day try to figure out how he comes up with them. Also has a head that is often attracts Ryan.

636088669814980910-Ryan-Stiles.jpg

Ryan Stiles: A tall individual skilled at the art of wordplay. No role is to debasing for him to play. Also besties with Colin.

If you're worried about the other comedians, the have all made appearances in the show. In addition, the show often brings in guests from other shows, mostly from the CW as well with a couple surprises along the way. It currently airs at 9/8c every Monday during the summer.

Last edited:

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
It's still going strong with Aisha Tyler? Nice. I watched quite a few episodes of the revival recently on the CW app with her hosting but I wasn't aware they were still doing more.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The show where everything is made up and the points don't matter. Just like your Era post count.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Heather Anne Campbell used to post in the Whose Line thread in the other forum. Man I love this show. Also this reminds me, all of Scare Tactics should be on Netflix now, the official Youtube channel made a short video announcing it a while ago.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
We have a new episode tonight.

Heather Anne Campbell used to post in the Whose Line thread in the other forum. Man I love this show. Also this reminds me, all of Scare Tactics should be on Netflix now, the official Youtube channel made a short video announcing it a while ago.

Holy crap Aisha Taylor was there too! I wish they could see the revived thread here.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
We have a new episode tonight.
Man I'm so out of watching live tv. What is it CW? I wonder if they have a website where you log into your tv account and have the ability to watch episodes somewhat live like HBO. I'd watch them on my phone when it airs instead of having to be home at a tv with no pause rewind or fast forward (I pretty much need full control these days, I feel so weird not being able to at least rewind tv).

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Fortnite has invaded Whose Line. God help us all. At least Wayne didn't know about it. Also, Ryan going old school with LBJ was funny.

Also. Tinashe has been great so far.

Last edited:

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Man I'm so out of watching live tv. What is it CW? I wonder if they have a website where you log into your tv account and have the ability to watch episodes somewhat live like HBO. I'd watch them on my phone when it airs instead of having to be home at a tv with no pause rewind or fast forward (I pretty much need full control these days, I feel so weird not being able to at least rewind tv).
So I have good news and I have bad news.

The bad news is they don't have a website where you log into your TV account to watch stuff.

The good news is that they put up whose line onto their website for free (you just have to watch ads)

there is a roku app for it but for some reason that wasn't updated with the new whose line ep (but it was for penn and teller) but the actual new episode is just on the cw seed website

or more so the one that aired tonight should be up there tomorrow

last weeks is there

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
So I have good news and I have bad news.

The bad news is they don't have a website where you log into your TV account to watch stuff.

The good news is that they put up whose line onto their website for free (you just have to watch ads)

there is a roku app for it but for some reason that wasn't updated with the new whose line ep (but it was for penn and teller) but the actual new episode is just on the cw seed website

or more so the one that aired tonight should be up there tomorrow

last weeks is there
That's pretty good, thanks very much. I need to watch Penn and Teller Fool Us as well.

It's good to see them using the audience so far. I loved when they would come on the stage vs a celebrity. "Nope, nope. I'll look to where you're pointing." (She moves his head finally) "Duh!" hahaha

Last edited:
OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
New episode is tonight.

Edit: My God that law enforcement award skit had me dying.

Last edited:

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Colin and Ryan were the best combo ever (and Greg sometimes). Wayne was ok , other guest stars were ok to really bad.

Based0ne

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Wait this show came back this year? I was always watching those reruns on the up channel but had no idea about this...

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Still think there's some good moments, but you hear the same gags a lot with the new seasons. There's only so much more I can take of "haha, I kissed you and touched your balls".

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
Still think there's some good moments, but you hear the same gags a lot with the new seasons. There's only so much more I can take of "haha, I kissed you and touched your balls".
Yeah, and I usually fast forward past helping hands (shove stuff in Ryan's face) and living scenery (dry hump the guest) cause there's no joke they haven't done a thousand times.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
So much happened today, but that should not detract from the fact that there's a new episode today.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
I didn't notice, but it looks like Whose Line has premiered earlier than usual. It knows aries on Mondays 8/7c.