• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Angie22 is honestly one of the best people I've ever met on the internet. I could say so many positive things about her. It's so rare to meet such a nice and caring person. Seriously, I have nothing but good words and I'm so grateful to have found such a special friend ❤
Awwww thank you. I'm really happy to consider you a friend too.
Also you killing my badass reputation lol

Fight me nerd
tenor.gif

Knight

Jul 26, 2020
Italy
Awwww thank you. I'm really happy to consider you a friend too.
Also you killing my badass reputation lol
<3

Ooops :P I knew you were going to say it, lol

And btw I also have to tag another beautiful person I've met here, Queen Vulpix! We became friends soon after I joined Era and we've been chatting daily since that day, even just to check if the other one is doing well. Never met such a caring person in my life and I've been impressed by the amount of things we've discovered (and we are still discovering lol) to have in common :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nilou

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
<3

Ooops :P I knew you were going to say it, lol

And btw I also have to tag another beautiful person I've met here, Queen Vulpix! We became friends soon after I joined Era and we've been chatting daily since that day, even just to check if the other one is doing well. Never met such a caring person in my life and I've been impressed by the amount of things we've discovered (and we are still discovering lol) to have in common :D

tenor.gif

You're too kind, thank you <3 I'm glad to have so much in common with such a great person too! It really is impressive just how much in common too haha

Oct 25, 2017
I love all the mods and everybody else who can give my posting career a huge boost.
And that one Skeleton that lurks around here sometimes

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Definitely Kyuuji who is the strongest Avenger. (Sorry, just watched Ragnarok this weekend.) She is simply awe-inspiring. Lots of light and love to you.

Also, Fat4all and blame space and Slayven and Neoxon

And my wife. Who may or may not be on this forum. I'll never tag her, but she knows.

SHE KNOWS.

QUICK EDIT: Also, shout out to ZeoVGM who I find myself agreeing with WAY more often than not, even though I may not comment.
I'm honestly flattered

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Weltall Zero, we like the same nigiri sushi and cats 🐈‍

Aww, thanks! *blush*

Fun story combining both: one of our cats used to love raw salmon, which prompted my SO to give her a couple of pieces every time we ordered sushi. Eventually we discovered that she had a potassium deficiency, and salmon has a high potassium content; smart girl! We now give her a potassium supplement as recommended by our vet (which works wonders), so now she's switched to a craving for shrimps, which again my SO indulges every time we order sushi. :)

Oct 26, 2017
Aww, thanks! *blush*

Fun story combining both: one of our cats used to love raw salmon, which prompted my SO to give her a couple of pieces every time we ordered sushi. Eventually we discovered that she had a potassium deficiency, and salmon has a high potassium content; smart girl! We now give her a potassium supplement as recommended by our vet (which works wonders), so now she's switched to a craving for shrimps, which again my SO indulges every time we order sushi. :)
That reminds me of