• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I love a man in a green lab coat, so I'm going with DrForester
jc5qA3t.gif

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Rivenblade! Friendly and wholesome. Contributes a ton and I love reading his opinions. One of my favorite people to share Wednesday nights with. 💜

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
no one comes to mind and it makes me sad

this is post 3,340 and every single one has been loveless

Oct 27, 2017
Ok so why is this thread allowed when dozens of other threads regarding "Era personalities" are taken down within 2 pages?

This is why people get pissed at the moderation around here. No direct offence to you OP but this kind of inconsistency is BS.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ok so why is this thread allowed when dozens of other threads regarding "Era personalities" are taken down within 2 pages?

This is why people get pissed at the moderation around here. No direct offence to you OP but this kind of inconsistency is BS.
What? This is just a feel good appreciation thread. I don't see the harm in it. Other than not being mentioned ; _ ;

Someday I'll find my special html pal

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Kyuuji - A relentless warrior for the LGBTQ+ cause who spends her time generously collating information in a digestible format that seeks to educate people on the transphobia that may otherwise go unseen as well as converse with people one on one clarifying trans-related issues. It takes special amount of vigor to keep on doing it on a regular basis.
Kyuuji in a "please adopt me 🥺" way, because not only does she always know how to word things extremely well especially when it comes to trans/LGBT+ related issues, but she's also just a MASSIVE sweetheart & i just admire that a lot
giphy.gif

Aww, you're both too kind haha 🥰 thank you, that's really sweet. Sending some smooches your way 😘 ~ ~ <3 <3