• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
jb1234 for being a beautiful cinnamon roll

Wazzy for her Final Fantasy passion and just being cool

samoyed for his politics related posts

Rendering... because his posts make me laugh more often than not and he understands that Hannibal is one of the greatest pieces of media this century

But most importantly, Turin for having the objectively prettiest avatar

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah I do

509084192932364303.png

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
For me it is more about the most pronounced aspect/aspects of a given personality (shaped by the lives they have led no doubt) that I perceive and like. And it is generally transient (save exceptions). Some examples:
  • Queen Vulpix - Charitable to a fault, and insurmountably kind. You know it, I know it, we all know it and love her for it. She is how I thought of Betty (from Archie comics) from when I was young.
  • Angie22 - Sharp, talented visual content creator (a story teller) and exquisitely sassy. She is akin to Veronica in my book.
  • Nepenthe - The "let me set the record straight" teacher. Direct, warm, looks out for troubled souls and unapologetically squashes misinformation about social justice causes.
  • Transistor - A progressive and diplomatic soul who is buoyed by a loving and life saving partner. He openly professes his love and support for her and that is a truly admirable quality.
  • Kyuuji - A relentless warrior for the LGBTQ+ cause who spends her time generously collating information in a digestible format that seeks to educate people on the transphobia that may otherwise go unseen as well as converse with people one on one clarifying trans-related issues. It takes special amount of vigor to keep on doing it on a regular basis.
  • Fiction - Epitomizes steadfast strength, a balance between optimism and pessimism and remarkable wisdom in her judgment.
  • L Thammy - In the same category as Kyuuji but a more generalist. His dedication towards collating hard data as evidence for 8chan THQN AMA related fuckery was/is legendary in my book. He was and still is fighting the good fight with utmost gusto.

Last edited:

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
For me it is more about the most pronounced aspect/aspects of a given personality (shaped by the lives they have led no doubt) that I perceive and like. And it is generally transient (save exceptions). Some examples:
  • Queen Vulpix - Charitable to a fault, and insurmountably kind. You know it, I know it, we all know it and love her for it. She is how I thought of Betty (from Archie comics) from when I was young.
  • Angie22 - Sharp, talented visual content creator (a story teller) and exquisitely sassy. She is akin to Veronica in my book.
  • Nepenthe - The "let me set the record straight" teacher. Direct, warm, looks out for troubled souls and unapologetically squashes misinformation about social justice causes.
  • Transistor - A progressive and diplomatic soul who is buoyed by a loving and life saving partner. He openly professes his love and support for her and that is a truly admirable quality.
  • Kyuuji - A relentless warrior for the LGBTQ+ cause who spends her time generously collating information in a digestible format that seeks to educate people on the transphobia that may otherwise go unseen as well as converse with people one on one clarifying trans-related issues. It takes special amount of vigor to keep on doing it on a regular basis.
  • Fiction - Epitomizes steadfast strength, a balance between optimism and pessimism and remarkable wisdom in her judgment.
  • L Thammy - In the same category as Kyuuji but a more generalist. His dedication towards collating hard data as evidence for 8chan THQN AMA related fuckery was/is legendary in my book. He was and still is fighting the good fight with utmost gusto.
This is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me. Thank you.

Red

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah most of your posts seem really insightful and of course I'm a big fan of the trainer Red
I appreciate that, and it serves as a reminder to me that I should take some time to think through some spur of the moment thoughts before posting. I know I've posted some real ignorant things online, often because I've rushed to respond before absorbing the full context.

Makes a difference when you remember people are watching.