• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who's your favorite Knight of Ren?

• (1) The Heavy

• (2) The Armory

• (3) The Rogue

• (4) The Sniper

• (5) The Monk

• (6) The Samurai

Results are only viewable after voting.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Excluding Kylo Ren because he's in a league of his own.

Note that these nicknames are fan-made! The names of the Knights of Ren have not been revealed yet.

Ra96JFu.jpg

jRyURgV.jpg

P8W0fak.jpg

k7HBv2S.jpg

B74w692.jpg

u3sWr06.jpg

ZNEsHtx.jpg

nrawlGb.jpg

0zGaGkL.jpg

1kewLWa.jpg

UU8YtxP.jpg

DxEFsvD.jpg

f8NFIwb.jpg

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I think it's funny that these are basically like selecting your play-type or character class in an RPG.

That being said it's obviously the samurai. If Samurai was a class in Borderlands I'd be all about it.

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
These guys all seem like Destiny NPCs (generic "The ____" names included).

Anyway the Samurai looks pretty cool

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Monk is cool. I was going to say Armory since he looks good in the first image but those last ones ruined him for me. They all look bad in those last ones IMO. Something about the texture of all of their gear when made real seems ugmo to me.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Monk > samurai >> everyone else

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kylo as he's the only one I've seen for more than 5 seconds.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Man, I really hope these are either androids built by Ben or they don't get completely mooked in IX by Rey. They're the most mysterious and coolest unknown in the sequel trilogy.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
They likely won't be developed in anyway and will job out to some bullshit so who really cares?

Samurai looks cool tho.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Watch them all get killed by Palpatine with one lightning blast. I guess lol. The film probably won't have enough time to make each one a distinct threat and they'll fall quicker than the black order..

Kid Heart

Oct 25, 2017
I like the Monk's design the most. What can I say, I'm a sucker for cloaks.

Plus he has a pretty sweet looking axe.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
They make me think of a Ranger from Fallout: New Vegas. But they all look cool!

OP
OP
DiipuSurotu

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Monk is cool. I was going to say Armory since he looks good in the first image but those last ones ruined him for me. They all look bad in those last ones IMO. Something about the texture of all of their gear when made real seems ugmo to me.
He looks good in the JJ pic to me! The last few images are packagings for toys.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
i pick this dude, he looks cool with his shades and boots and "i'm not dressing up like you clowns, lmao" attitude. I call him Sir Shades

hQxym9d.jpg

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
Judging from those baseball cards they don't even have names. They're going to be complete non-entities.

OP
OP
DiipuSurotu

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm imagining a really cool KOTOR 3 with a group of villains like this and it's so good.

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
Mr Monk.

Hope there's a flashback scene mentioning something something Revan, as the masks all seem like homage of one kind or another.

Gengahrrr

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, they look like the generic henchmen you fight that carry the visual theme of the main villain.

They're all getting solo'd by one of the main characters.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like we're gonna get another wasted fight scene with these guys like the throne room scene and Snokes Twizzler guards.

Chimpzy

Dec 5, 2018
They all look kind of lame. Like someone took a bunch of Vader wannabes and crossbred them with Tusken Raiders, then decided they need to be lamer, so he had them roll around in dirt for a bit.