• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
top_10_black_superheroes_by_herocollector16_dcjvzys-fullview.jpg

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Currently, Miles Morales.

Overall is probably Blade, although I do have a soft spot for T'Challa.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Tie

Monica Rambeau

Adam Basshear

Beta Ray Bill

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Probably Miles Morales overall, but at least as far as TV is concerned it's gotta be Black Lightning. Jefferson Pierce is such a great character.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It is either Blade or Steward

and yes, i know comics have nothing to do with it =/

Also spawn should be disqualified for his white blond human version =P

isn't he like an orange alien?
Does he have a human for or something?
He took the form of a black war vet at the end of the ballard of beta Ray bill

Luxorek

Oct 25, 2017
Poland
I don't read comics, so my knowledge of superheroes comes mainly from cartoons I've watched as a kid and movies. That saying, it's Blade. Loved the first two movies. Just cool incarnate.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
He's not been around in a while but fucking John Henry Irons.

Steel-DC-Comics-John-Henry-Irons-Man-of-Steel-c.jpg

He was the only one of the four during Reign of the Supermen to not pretend to be Superman but was trying to honor him. Was brought into the JLA for his intelligence, by Batman of all people. Was instrumental in figuring out Luthor's plan in 52 and taking him down. And figured out Superman was Clark Kent but kept it to himself for a long time. Plus, his armors have usually looked awesome.

Dude's baller as fuck.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Probably Black Panther. Blade is pretty up there too but mostly the movie version because of Wesley. Extra shoutouts to Storm and Monica Rambeau.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Storm is always the number one answer for me, but I like Miles a lot too... I wish they'd let Peter evolve and quit resetting him back to the "pay rent, worry about girlfriends etc", and lean more into Miles being that Spider-Man.

I also love Riri. I love how she's been written by both Bendis and Eve Ewing (and Jim Zub on Champions). She's been pretty consistently written as a character with amazing talents AND some big flaws and neither is shied away from.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
While he's a villain, he's also a decent dude who wants to keep his younger sister safe from his dead beat addict mother and is a great leader and friend. I'm talking about Gru from the Undersidersin the web serial Worm. His power combined with his costume is also really damn cool.

latest

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Just movies guy as far as comics go so....it'll probably be blade when Mahershala's movie is out. For now it's Miles Morales.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Mister Terrific (pre New-52 as he hasn't been great since then)
Miles
John Stewart
Storm
Steel