• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

kinoki

Oct 28, 2017
Phase 4 is awesome so far. From a character stand-point. There are so many characters I want to see interact and want to see more of. When's Chang-Shi going to cameo in another property? When's Sylvie meeting Thor? When will we see Kate Bishop next? I want more Marvel!

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Proof that Phase 4 is doing a bang up job introducing new characters.

Sylvie
Shang-Chi
Kang
Can I pick All of the YA?

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Doctor Strange
Mobius
Moon Knight
Loki and Sylvia

Strange is and always will be my #1, the others are any order

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Hard R warning!

On Topic
  • Mobius - Such a fun character.
  • Captain Carter - We probably wont see her live action again, but one can hope.
  • Monica - I really do wonder what codename she will use if any at all.
  • Moon Knight - Without Steven....sue me I didnt like his character. I can all but guarantee a Marc + Jake would be a more interesting while dark story.
  • Agatha - Cant believe shes getting her own show.....but I am happy about it.
  • Hulk - Not the Dr....just Hulk, hes still in there I just know it.

Nama

A Big Deal
Nov 2, 2017
Feel like saying Wanda is cheating as she's not new but the scarlet witch is. The scarlet witch's arc has been peek marvel for me. As for actual new characters there's been alot of great ones but Yelena is the stand out for sure.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Marc Spector fucking owns. I always loved Moon Knight.
Kate Bishop rules and I can't wait to see how she will behave with America.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle

you know what. this is a great mention. I like the actor and the character.

nicolasacmf

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
As far as NEW characters go...

Shang-Chi
America Chavez
Mysterio
Moon Knight
Kate Bishop
Sylvie

In that specific order.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Shang-Chi was a lot of fun, and easily had the best action scenes of any recent MCU movies. That Bus fight was incredible.

Moon Knight (specifically Steven) was a lot of fun. Oscar Isaac was hilarious in the role and it made me sad anytime he switched to Marc for extended periods of time.

Kate Bishop is great, and I hope we get another Hawkeye season with mostly just her. A superhero with silly arrows should be way more fun than Clint was. Her an Yekena are a great duo.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Yelena. I hadn't watched Black Widow when she showed up in Hawkeye, so when I remembered she was in that movie, I went to watch it expeditiously.

Edit: Mobius was surprisingly enjoyable, too.