• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Other superheroes I was thinking not just DC ones so like from My Hero (such as All-Might) or from some other TV show like The Tick.

Calvinien

Banned
Jul 13, 2019

He could be premium skin of question.

Anyway for my picks:

-The power rangers. Similar to TMNT where you can alter what charater by swapping weapons. Have their character power being donning the dragon shield which makes them slower, but mmore resistant to atacks, and lettng people make tommy if they want.

-Xena. I mean while we are on the 90s nostalgia kick why not?

-Buffy. It's been forever since there was a buffy game, and even longer since there was a good one. Even better, if SMG is unwilling to reprise the role, you can get Giselle Lauren to voice her, who not only voiced bufy in the games, but also voiced stargirl in the dcau.

-Shaggy. Just make the memes happen already.

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
I just want the TMNT back, honestly. They were the coolest thing to happen to Injustice 2 and they were so perfectly realized that they wouldn't need a whole lot of updating for Injustice 3 other than bringing them to visual parity for the jump to next-gen.

ImaPlayThis

Oct 26, 2017
Thorgi Arcade recently did a "build the roster" for an Injustice 3

His guest characters that he chose were Dr Manhattan, Invincible and Judge Dredd

Irishmantis

Jan 5, 2019
Just go full DC vs the world

So they can make half the roster guests, but Iimagine they get more profit out of guest being DLC than The base game

Gigi A

Oct 26, 2017
Austin, TX
Besides having a Marvel character, Spider-Man, joining the cast.. I lowkey would want Danny Phantom in Injustice lmao

469640._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg
91hkT1NlDWL.jpg

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
Ed Boon mentioned in an interview that he tried to get Neo in Injustice 2 but the deal fell through. I hope they can pull that off next time.

Also, I'm just gonna say it. Goku.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
I would like The Tick, Neo, Judge Dredd, He-Man, Space Ghost, a miniature version of one of the Primal Rage dinosaurs, maybe Serpentor.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Considering he has a movie coming out in 2021, i could see Netherealm including Snake Eyes from GI.Joe into Injustice
ab6c4fdeea6460a1bdb337a839259bea6f9afa5b.jpg

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I am not sure if he would fit MK or Injustice better (likely MK)

The Crow (Eric Draven)

He has some neat abilties such as his Crow and turning into a Crow as well as his different weapons that would make him intresting though i am not sure if it would work better in MK or Injustice (mind you there's human fighters in Injustice so it could work)

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
My Prediction regarding Guest charcters:

Likely:
Judge Dredd
The Crow (Eric Draven)

Possibly
He-Man
Shredder
Snake Eyes
Neo