• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who will have the hypest moment in Avenger: Endgame?

• Iron Man

Votes: 58 10.1%
  • Captain America

Votes: 319 55.7%
  • Thor

Votes: 26 4.5%
  • Incredible/Professor Hulk

Votes: 68 11.9%
  • Captain Marvel

Votes: 53 9.2%
  • Hawkeye/Ronin

Votes: 19 3.3%
  • Antman

Votes: 30 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The real answer (outside of Cap's "assemble" cry) is, honestly, everyone.

"Everybody eats." ~Russo bros

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Hawkeye won't do much i don't think.

hawkeye-03-fraction-aja.jpg

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I just hope the last 40 minutes of this movie is a shot for shot remake of Return of the King with Cap standing in for Frodo, Strange as Gandalf, Stark as Aragorn, and Bucky as Sam, then one by one the rest of the Avengers pop in.

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
I think Nebula will get the kill, Cap will get the "Assemble," and Ant-Man will die.

I really want Rocket to have a big moment. Dude lost the only family he ever knew.

Thugnificent

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Black Widow of course. She's going to time all of her gunshots to the film's score.

I do hope Widow and Hawkeye have good moments though. Iron Man and Cap will probably have the best ones. And with how sidelined Hulk was in Infinity War, he's got to have a good one as well right?

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Captain Marvel and Captain America tag team it. One dies and the other comes out learning what she needs to lead the team going forward.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
7b254e125808da408fb2bf591b6c70f7--avengers-superheroes-marvel-dc-comics.jpg

10000% this is going to happen, he stands off alone against Thanos, wields Mjolnir (don't know how he'll obtain it, well I have sort of have an idea) and dies fighting against Thanos. It will be the most epic moment in all of these 22 films with the Avengers theme playing in the background.

It's going to the next moment along "I'm always angry" and "bring me Thanos"
Without a doubt

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Cap wielding Infinity Gauntlet which is wielding Mjolnir shouting "Avengers Assemble!" as every hero is brought back from the dust.

Wields Mjolnir after Thor dies.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Hawkeye, just like always.

Thor only takes Infinity War by default because Clint isn't even in the movie.

Deleted member 35011

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Dr. Strange will have the lowkey best moment when we go "Oh he planned this shit even though we'll never be told WHY things had to happen this way for things to turn out okay but he'll look super cool anyway because shut up tho"

Blugrass

Oct 25, 2017

10000% this is going to happen, he stands off alone against Thanos, wields Mjolnir (don't know how he'll obtain it, well I have sort of have an idea) and dies fighting against Thanos. It will be the most epic moment in all of these 22 films with the Avengers theme playing in the background.

I need this!

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
I think Hulk will be the one to have the Thor/Wakanda moment. Of course the movie will be packed with crowd-pleasing moments, but Hulk will be the one people talk about the most.

While I'm here can anyone tell me what comic issue that Cap holding the hammer takes place? I'm on a Marvel marathon at the moment and want to know if I've missed it or not, I'm currently up to the publication year 2005. Reading mostly X-Men, but dipping into Avengers and other character runs.

chaosaeon

Oct 26, 2017
Even though he got snapped I wish MCU Spider-Man would at least do ... something. Feels like he lifts right out and doesn't even matter. Of course I felt like he wasn't even necessary in his own movie but still ...

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
The real question is... who WON'T have a hype moment?

I'm expecting Antman to just be there so they can do quantum fuckery, but at least he'll do something. Hawkeye is my prediction for the Vision "has way too much attention put on him and is generally the dullest part of the film" role.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Everybody will, but Cap will probably have the most hype moment of the film. He's been the Russo's "baby" of sorts since the Winter Soldier and I think they will send him off with something really amazing.

Nebula is gonna have the killing blow for Thanos, though, and it will be amazing.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Oh, man. I'm hoping it has a similar "oh shit" kind of feeling like the Ride of the Rohirrim or Eowin facing down the Witch King from Return of the King. I will be hyyyyyyyyyyyped.

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
Nebula when she kills Thanos
If there is any justice, it will be when Nebula kills Thanos.
I REALLY want this to happen. It'd be so fitting. Unfortunately I have a feeling it'll be the other way around. And that'll be a fucking tragedy.

Overall I think Cap will get the best and most hype moment, as he should. I'm pretty sure everyone will have their moment to shine one way or another. Wouldn't be surprised if Hawkeye does some cool shit to make up for his absence in the last movie.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
I have this image of cap with the gauntlet on saying avengers assemble cause he is rearranging reality to bring the whole crew through. Put some crazy ass Godhood on his voice as well... I cant believe this is weeks away

OP
OP
JackSwift

JackSwift

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Cap in an Iron Man suit, wearing the gauntlet, wielding Mjolnir, shrunken down with Antman tech, riding an arrow fired by Hawkeye, flying towards Thanos, yelling "Avengers Assemble!!!"

My dad works for Marvel and he showed me a scene he secretly recorded on his cell phone during a meeting. You heard it here first.

Pat_DC

Oct 27, 2017
Cap in an Iron Man suit, wearing the gauntlet, wielding Mjolnir, shrunken down with Antman tech, riding an arrow fired by Hawkeye, flying towards Thanos, yelling "Avengers Assemble!!!"

My dad works for Marvel and he showed me a scene he secretly recorded on his cell phone during a meeting. You heard it here first.
Russo brothers reading this and sweating at how their big secret ending leaked!

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
It's going to be Cap when he lifts Thor's Hammer/Axe (or whatever fuck that thing is!)

That's a prediction btw

Deleted member 1476

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cap's show this time. Avengers Assemble is 100% certain to happen, lifting Mjolnir/Stormbreaker not sure but I would bet it will also happen.

Theaters will go crazy, can't even imagine the reactions. I don't even care, I'm shouting like crazy when that happens.

Last edited:

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Cap comes up to thanos, face to face.
This starts playing, the first 40 seconds.

They start a short conversation and it ends with thanos saying something like
"You really are a captain, choosing to fight me on your own."

Cap says "Who says I'm on my own?" Right before the 40 second mark and that's when we finally get AVENGERS....ASSEMBLE!
The classic theme then plays as every single hero in their classic look lines up.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Cap + Mjolnir. Don't let us down, Russos.

Sea lion

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Needs to be Cap with "Avengers Assemble"
Nebula for the killing blow though, she needs it.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cap picking up the hammer would be the most hype moment in the entire MCU.

PayOffWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Manchester England

If this happens i really hope Mjolnir and not stormbreaker because the axe looks a bit pants. Mjolnir is 1000x cooler!

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Has to be some form of Avengers Assemble moment from Cap. It's already been teased before in the MCU.

Would be bad ass if he sacrifices himself to use the Infinity Gauntlet to bring back all the Avengers while he yells "Avengers Assemble!" That would be the dream!

I have this image of cap with the gauntlet on saying avengers assemble cause he is rearranging reality to bring the whole crew through. Put some crazy ass Godhood on his voice as well... I cant believe this is weeks away
GET OUTTA MY HEAD CHARLES!

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
In my heart of hearts, I really hope it's Cap shouting Avengers Assemble as he brings back everyone that got dusted. That would be fucking epic.

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
I'm only interested in seeing Captain Marvel wreck shit. So I voted for her.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just hope the last 40 minutes of this movie is a shot for shot remake of Return of the King with Cap standing in for Frodo, Strange as Gandalf, Stark as Aragorn, and Bucky as Sam, then one by one the rest of the Avengers pop in.

I know this was a joke but I honestly think it is going to be like the extended version of Return of the King where the last hour of the movie is just going to be ending after ending, showing us what happened to a bunch of the characters.

Deleted member 7051

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Considering this is a sort of farewell tour for the Phase One crew, I expect all of them will get huge moments to shine.

After Thor overpowered the Gauntlet, everyone just assumed it was a fluke. Would be pretty epic if he showed it wasn't. Hulk going toe to toe with Thanos and outsmarting him would be amazing too, especially after his loss last time.

Cap actually wielding the Infinity Gauntlet when merely touching an Infinity Gem should kill him and saying "Avengers Assemble!" to bring everyone together would blow the roof off every cinema on the planet.