• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Between Aigis, Teddie, and Morgana, who was your favourite 'mascot' Persona user?

• Aigis, AKA, Combat Robot Waifu

Votes: 178 44.2%
  • Teddie, AKA, Bare-ly Un-Bear-able Bear

Votes: 107 26.6%
  • Morgana, AKA, Goober Cat-like Thief

Votes: 118 29.3%

• Total voters

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Morgana has the best VA and Persona of the 3, but Aigis has the best design. Teddie is trash for multiple reasons

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
"Am I a fucking joke to you?"
latest

Yep Koromaru is best mascot, came for this in the poll and I'm disappointed

TorianElecdra

Feb 25, 2020
Koromaru.

Aigis from the poll tho. She is a queen and not insufferable like the talking cat and the perv.

CJCW?

Oct 27, 2017
Should be Koromaru in the poll, he's the actual mascot from P3. Also surprised people like Aigis, she always seemed like the least interesting party member in that game.

calloumiii

Sep 14, 2018
Koromaru is the only true choice. He's a good boy, plus he can't talk so there's no way to make his character annoying.

I don't mind the other two that much, but they both suck eggs compared to Koro. I'm also not counting Aigis because, uh, I don't really think she counts as a mascot.

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
I haven't played P3 so I don't know how Aigis is, but between Teddie and Morgana I'd definitely pick Morgana.

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Morgana. Teddy is okay, kind of gross. Never liked the whole robot maid waifu thing Aigis has going on, just feels like such a creepy male fantasy and in a series filled to the brim with those fantasies the whole Aigis thing might be the one I dislike the most.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Teddie! No doubt! Morgana is... annoying...? I dont know, I just dont like Morgana...
And not a big fan of P3, so Aigis has no appeal at all to me.

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
Good on OP for recognizing that Aigis is the actual mascot.

Koromaru isn't a character.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Morgana is great. He's a cute little arrogant cat that cares a lot about people. Aigis is okay if not a little boring. Teddie is fucking annoying.

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
latest

He is the mascot, not Aigis.

But out of the 3 only one don't suck and is actually a good character. The other two are trash that are annoying.

Aigis is the best one.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
KOROMARU WTF IS THIS POLL AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

But seriously, my answer is Koromaru. Like, it's not even a contest. Even if you include Aigis, and I'd argue you shouldn't.

Teddie's annoying and a sleaze, and Morgana is both those things but even worse AND an asshole. Koromaru is not only a good boy, he's also a dog that fights WITH A KNIFE IN HIS MOUTH.

QuadOpto

Nov 7, 2017
Honestly even with all the reasoning laid out my vote's still for Koromaru.

I don't even really dislike any of the 3 options, it's just that, in terms of the role of "mascot" character as a focus that's when the characters are at peak annoyance. Whenever the story focuses on making them feel like the "Scooby-Doo" of the games (Aigis being super -robotic, Teddie making bear puns and schmoozing girls, Morgana devolving into super cat behavior/schmoozing Ann) instead of actual character development it's just a groanworthy experience that I bide until it's over.

...Koromaru doesn't have any of that. He doesn't talk, he isn't sidelining the plot for his antics. He's a dog. A cool and smart dog, who can summon a Persona and you can go on walks with. He's the best and most inoffensive mascot character to mascot.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Morgana's whole character development through the game explains why he throws that tantrum, it's not just a case of Ryuji insulted me once so fuck you all

It could have been done a bit better sure but I still find him a likeable character, especially in the later parts of the game

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Aigis is the best part of P3 so yeah. Teddy is the worst, even though P4 is my fav out of the three.

I actually like Mona though.

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019
Koromaru without contest. He might not have a full arc, but he is charming and cute without other aspects setting him back.

Both Morgana and Teddie are brought down by irritating interactions with other party members, especially Morgana's. Morgana's behavior with Ann is off-putting and his arguments with Ryuji were plain obnoxious to me. Teddie's interactions were grating, but I feel he has the stronger arc.

Aigis, like many female characters, suffers from the daft that ATLUS prioritizes her appeal for (assumed) straight male players above anything else. Her writing isn't as impacted as say, Ann's, but it's enough of an issue for me.

Eblo

Oct 25, 2017
Teddie is annoying and Morgana is just a rehash of Teddie. Aigis wins by default out of the three.

My best friend is man's best friend.

7450247756b6e51d18b0e132ba0960142bd56b95_hq.gif

82050f7787684b1380c573c086c894fc1119ae82_00.gif
But this is the real answer. It's a mother fucking dog with no gimmicks other than being able to use a Persona. How cool is that?

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
I dont like any of these three characters. Let me vote on the dog

waugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Feb 21, 2020
Morgana is a cat and thus is superior to everyone else. I hate they turned him into a human in P5. Let me have my fuzzy talking cat without this human bullshit.