• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
From time to time you get people saying how it's their first thread. I guess there are virgins for everything....

Who hasn't made a thread yet?

If you want i offer thread making consultancy services for just ten bucks for ten minutes.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I always have ideas for threads, even some drafts, but I prefer drive-by snark posting at this point.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know I think the forum is a better place with less redundant pointless threads.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
I haven't, and probably never will. Don't think there's anything that I'd want to discuss that couldn't be covered in an existing thread, and I would not subject myself to asking this forum for personal advice for pretty much anything lol.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
RMLgZOr.jpg

I should make more threads

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
I haven't. The only thread I'd open would be for some kind of news and there always is one already.

opus

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure I've got about fifteen years between here and the old place, and in that whole time, I think I've only created one thread.

Ryutaryi

Oct 25, 2017
I have an idea about making a thread, but it would be a dumb thread and people wouldn't like it. More of a conversation participant more than a conversation starter.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
I can't make threads. My first thread would probably be a 100 page book

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
I haven't. Don't think I have enough to say that interesting to enough people here.

pez2k

Apr 21, 2018
My posts are carefully rationed to maintain an air of mystique and intrigue. Posting a whole thread just seems like attention-seeking.

Kientin

Oct 27, 2017
I made one on GAF when this site wasn't a thing. Don't think I've made one here though.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
I've thought about it, but then I'm always like "eh, I don't really want to do this" so I just haven't done it. Tempted to make one about my wish of Lucasfilm to make an Old Republic TV series because I honestly feel like that could be the next Game of Thrones but I'm just to lazy tbh

May 28, 2020
Y'all are an intimidating bunch. Last thing I need is to create a thread that gets unnoticed and/or kills me for my idiocy. It's just safer I comment and not post at all LOL!!

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I have, but it's always for news that's been posted, but doesn't appear on the first page, so I don't bother anymore.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
I'm too bashful. I would rather "hide" my opinions among the replies in other threads.

That said, I think I have started maybe two threads here.

Nov 2, 2019
I haven't. Here or on the "place that shall not be named"

I've considered making on about the co-founder and current employee of the Extra Life gaming charity being an asshole, conspiracy theorist, Trumper who calls people calls people assholes and bitches on Twitter but idk if I should or not. So many popular streamers and Giant Bomb use Extra Life. Knowing that they have a hardcore Trumper in a position of power makes me question if they're doing any fraud or embezzlement with their donations. It wouldn't surprise me and I think more people should know.