• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'll have to go with Captain Goodvibes for Australian comics.

Captain Goodvibes*, in 1973, which featured a pot-smoking, motorcycle riding pig.

1336744906597.jpg

SpudBud

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Detroit has John Stewart on DC side. I don't know of any good marvel heroes for Detroit.

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
Here's one for you, Slayven. Was born in Chennai, South India. Grew up in Toronto, live in Osaka Japan.

Lay it on me.
If you count the country itself:

Since I'm from Queens, NY Spider Man would be the local hero. If you include NYC, there is Luke Cage, Daredevil, Leroy Green/Bruce Leeroy from the Last Dragon and many others.

Rayven_king

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
ok Slayven any South african heroes, I know about the (white)Supremacists who were a supervillain team

supremacists_azania001.jpg

and DC had poor Batwing patrolling the whole continent by himself

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Born in Kentucky, so I guess Cannonball is the most famous hero?

Mostly lived in Florida though, so I guess I can claim Scott Lang Antman as well?

Oh and how could I forget, I actually lived in the HOME OF SUPERMAN for 2 years as well.
Metropolis, IL lol

Bramblebutt

Banned
Jan 11, 2018

Long story short: in the late '70s, WCCB (a local Charlotte, NC TV station) needed a knockoff Spiderman to host their programming bumps and transitions, so Lynnse Logue created a weirdo alien with a nonsense fictional language that advocated peace, love, and mutual acceptance, a character that somehow got weirdly popular for a short period of time. Logue would eventually have to spirit away her own production materials and writing about the character from the station (with the help of many of her colleagues) after her boss trademarked her character in his name and attempted to commercialize it despite her principled objections. Much later, Logue donated many of these materials to the King-Henry-Brockington LGBTQ+ Archive back in 2016, as part of an initiative to record and preserve the contributions of the Charlotte LGBTQ+ community.

Last edited:

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
From Spain I rather choose

latest

I know he's not a superhero, and he is an asshole. But boy what a great looking asshole.

amoy

Oct 28, 2017
Comics? No idea, but Dengeki Sentai Changeman operates out of their secret base beneath Mt. Fuji, which is right there near Fuji/Suruga Bay. Can I claim them? :D

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
This is one of the things I hate about how both Marvel/DC puts so many of their heroes in huge cities and then ignores like the rural areas.

There's no heroes anywhere near where I'm from in TN.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Let me know if anyone knows any high powered individuals from east/atlantic coast of Canada. Information on Canadian superheores birthplaces is pretty scanty.