• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
You know what, I'll bite. Denmark. Show me what you got.
You also get Petra
154939-25128-petra.jpg

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I did a google

For Poland we have Bialy Orzel which is bascially like a Captain America knock off

People also consider Geralt of Rivia to be a Polish super hero
For Massachusetts/Boston the most notable is Captain Marvel
Connecticut has Green Goblin and some heroes named Speedball and Jack of Hearts. Never heard of them.
Seattle has Green Arrow

ironjoe

Jan 26, 2018
NYC
I used to live about 5 minutes away from Forest Hills High School in the Cord Meyer section of Forest Hills. Its now filled with tons of enormous gaudy Russian built houses, but my super hero was Spider man goddammit.

Punk Band? The Ramones.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't find anything about a Superhero from my town in Arizona. There are a handful of superheroes from Arizona, (and apparently also the Family Circus comic takes place here?) but none from Tucson.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Here's one for you, Slayven. Was born in Chennai, South India. Grew up in Toronto, live in Osaka Japan.

Lay it on me.
You can pit Thunderbird 3

latest

Got nothing for Ontario

As for Osaka, Sunfire lives there and was burn in a fictional town near by
latest

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
Hi,

I'm from Wilmington, North Carolina. I went to Laney High School. My local superhero is the literal GOAT. Please find someone better...and

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We have Sláine:
225px-Slainegn.jpg

Or Cú Chulainn who he is based on I guess.

A Cu Chulainn movie would be fantastic. Warp spasms and weird ass druid gods. Or Slaine for the same stuff.

"He killed four thousand men with his bare hands that day, and still dod not think it too many."

Also what about Edinburgh, Scotland, Slayven?

Edit. We have "Wolfsbane" - a low rent mutant from Ullapool in the north of Scotland with the exciting power of being more or less a werewolf.

Also I didn't realize Blade was English. Always some muddy funster trying to cricket uphill, what?

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Goddamn, Superman was literally created here in Cleveland but the few characters that call Cleveland home in-universe kinda suck. We basically got Howard the Duck(and his supporting cast) and Wonder Woman's douchey ex-boyfriend, Nemesis.

Mr. Poolman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm from Costa Rica, so I got nothing. And if I do it would be something racist like banana man or something.

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Gateway, maybe? he's not really a hero though. He often just transports people about the place without doing much else. Australia's options are pretty crap.