• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
It's always going to be George Costanza for me.

George-Costanza-working-for-the-Yankees-1.jpg

So many iconic TV moments are from this character. He has all the best skits. He has the most interesting storylines. His struggle with doing literally everything in life is something I think we can all relate to in some way or another.

The New York Yankees bit was my favorite storyline involving him, but his unemployed period was pretty funny too - his dad is probably the second funniest character on the show.

Who's your favorite?

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
Mines easily George as well....followed very closely by Elaine, then Kramer, then Jerry. Look, I just really like Seinfeld.

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
Al Bundy

No way would he exist in today's environment. All he did was make fun of fatties and gays and minorities and love his family and actually be a decent person when push came to shove

(my avs 2nd)

V23

Oct 27, 2017
Cosmo Kramer followed by George Costanza. Two of the greatest TV characters, and they're from the same show.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
George Costanza, Niles Krane, Chandler Bing, Captain Holt, Victor Meldrew, Arkwright (Open all Hours)

I've got far too many to list them all.

Kayotix

Oct 25, 2017
Jake Peralta from B99

And more recently Amy from Superstore, just love her char as a whole.

retroman

Oct 31, 2017

Deleted member 27246

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
al-bundy.jpg

Al Bundy, GOAT

Of the current shows I reeeeaaaallly love Gloria from Modern Family
glora-modern-family-main-660x330.jpg

Who in the show is married toooo 'Al Bundy'

noyram23