• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018
I made a thread about Krillin vs Perfect Cell and thought about the rest of the Z fighters. I will say this, just because its Super does not mean that Yamcha could beat Kid Buu or that Roshi could beat Super Buu with Gohan absorbed.

I'll start

Yamcha: Captain Ginyu
Tien: Semi Perfect Cell
Krillin: Android 19
Gohan: Goku Black
Android 18: Semi-Perfect Cell
17: Golden Frieza
Goten and Trunks: Semi-Perfect Cell
Roshi: Android 19

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really not sure that Gohan could beat Black. I'm also not sure if 17 could beat Golden Frieza.

Goten and Trunks go SSJ3. They would wipe the floor with perfect cell provided he doesn't trick them which is definitely possible.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
But yamcha is still a joke in super. They even cracked on him before the top, having him stay up late with the light on waiting for that tournament invite, lol. Cap ginyuu would eat his lunch.
Especially if we're using Super, Ginyu had Tagoma's beefy body which would arguably be way stronger than Namek Saga Ginyu. He washed everyone before Goku and Vegeta showed up.

Wiseblade

Oct 26, 2017
You overestimate all the humans. Do you honestly believe that Krillin could defeat Namek-era Frieza when he stopped training forever ago?

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Gotenks would wipe the floor with Perfect Cell, unless they fuck up which is the most logical result anyway.

The only place where Yamcha is not a joke is in the video games, but as one poster mentioned, he can probably beat Raditz.

OP
OP

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018
I'm really not sure that Gohan could beat Black. I'm also not sure if 17 could beat Golden Frieza.

Goten and Trunks go SSJ3. They would wipe the floor with perfect cell provided he doesn't trick them which is definitely possible.
Gotenks would wipe the floor with Perfect Cell, unless they fuck up which is the most logical result anyway.

The only place where Yamcha is not a joke is in the video games, but as one poster mentioned, he can probably beat Raditz.

I don't mean Goten and Trunks as in Gotenks but I placed them together because they're closest in power. Of course Gotenks would beat Perfect Cell. Gotenks was on par with Super Buu. Goten and Trunks separately probably couldn't.

Yamcha is way stronger than Raditz at this point. 17 is in the same range as Gohan and Frieza in the Tier 2 of fighters. Gohan managed to fight Dyspo for a bit in the ToP and spar with Goku in his blue form. I think at this stage he can take Black.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Krillin went even with SSB Goku before the tournament of power

So he'd probably fuck kid boo up

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
I don't mean Goten and Trunks as in Gotenks but I placed them together because they're closest in power. Of course Gotenks would beat Perfect Cell. Gotenks was on par with Super Buu. Goten and Trunks separately probably couldn't.

Yamcha is way stronger than Raditz at this point. 17 is in the same range as Gohan and Frieza in the Tier 2 of fighters. Gohan managed to fight Dyspo for a bit in the ToP and spar with Goku in his blue form. I think at this stage he can take Black.
Where do you get way stronger from. Its possible he's even weaker than he was back then. That said he probably could take raditz as he beat up the saibaman, which was said to be the same strength as raditz, to the point where it saw it's only path to victory was to self destruct.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
I guess Yamcha could beat Raditz, Tien could beat Nappa, and Chiaotzou could beat Mystic Gohan.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think any of the humans hang past and including the Androids. On second thought, I'd go a step further and say none of the human's could step to Freiza's first form.

FreeMufasa

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I always laugh at these threads and how much people overestimate the humans. At best, they maxed out around Didoria/Kyui levels.

All they should have done is have that asshole Kaio teach them the Kaioken. I mean, they were stronger than Goku when they got to his planet and were there for much longer. Makes no sense. I always thought they did learn it but knew how to keep the aura hidden. But super kind of walked back on that.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I always laugh at these threads and how much people overestimate the humans. At best, they maxed out around Didoria/Kyui levels.

All they should have done is have that asshole Kaio teach them the Kaioken. I mean, they were stronger than Goku when they got to his planet and were there for much longer. Makes no sense. I always thought they did learn it but knew how to keep the aura hidden. But super kind of walked back on that.

Wasn't them making it to King Kai's planet not canon?

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
I'd honestly love to see a 17 vs Golden Frieza fight. I think Frieza has a slight power edge but 17 could outlast him if he doesn't die first. Golden Frieza is conniving but 17 is really smart.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I haven't watched a lot of Dragon Ball Z or Super in years, so I'll just say that it's common knowledge that Videl totally could hold her own against Jiren because as far as I know she never stopped training or gave up fighting... Nope...

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017

17 has unlimited stamina. So he just has to dodge and use barriers until freeza drops out of it.

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
17 has unlimited stamina. So he just has to dodge and use barriers until freeza drops out of it.

The barrier is strong--but remember that people weren't allowed to kill in the tourney, so dealing with the barrier was weird. I think it's safe to assume that a mega blast with intent to kill would be enough to break the barrier.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
The barrier is strong--but remember that people weren't allowed to kill in the tourney, so dealing with the barrier was weird. I think it's safe to assume that a mega blast with intent to kill would be enough to break the barrier.

Probably not. Freeza is stronger but not to the point where 17 is irrelevant.

Piccolo had 17's strength and he blocked all of it. So who knows how much stronger you have to be to break it.

But then again with flight allowed, 17 can probably dodge a lot of things, speed has always been his thing. Freeza can blow up the planet maybe. But if 17 kamikaze barriers him then it's probably a toss up :p.

But realistically he is strong and fast enough to survive until golden drains. That's like golden's one flaw. If the fight were to happen it would be down to the plot more so than power levels in this case.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Yamcha had a power level of something like 1400 during the Nappa fight right?

He then never trained any more so I'd imagine it just stuck there throughout.
Yamcha trained in preparation for the Androids. In fact, Android 19 & Dr. Gero mistook Yamcha's power level for Goku's when they first arrived, so I could see him maybe taking Nappa or Saiyan Saga Vegeta tops. Super suggested that Yamcha has done some more training over the years, but it's impossible to gauge his power when the writers have yet to give him a serious fight.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Why do people say that Yamcha never trained after his death against Saibaman? He went to King Kai's Planet for a while, and trained after Future Trunks warned about the Androids like everyone else.

Oct 30, 2017
Goku Black was basically on par with SSB. Gohan is seeminly a tier below that.

Also in terms of raw strength, 17 is probably not as strong as Golden Frieza. The stamina gives him the edge. But Golden Frieza is roughly as strong as Goku and Vegeta. The exception being perfected SSB Vegeta beating Toppo where Golden Frieza clearly messed up. It's not clear how Golden Frieza would have faired against Toppo if he took him seriously.

cHaotix

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, humans really aren't that strong. I agree with the person that said first form Namek Freeza would handle them. Tien is the strongest and really the only one that kept up with his training. He could maybe take 2nd or 3rd for Freeza?

No way the rest are even close. Saiyan power levels exploded because of zenkai and transformations, and Piccolo only kept up because he was never whole + other namekian fusions. Maybe if the humans had Kaio-Ken they could do a little more, but even that pales in comparison to SSJ1.

No way Goten and Trunks could take Super Perfect Cell. They could maybe take Imperfect Cell and not instantly get killed by Perfect Cell like Vegeta and Future Trunks.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't Goku Black (or perhaps Fused Zamasu) the strongest character in DB Super that isn't Jiren?

I don't think Gohan would hold his own very well