• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Also runner-up would be

270px-Maxpaynebox.jpg

Nah, he's too self-aware and guilt-ridden.

Exit Music

Nov 13, 2017
I don't mean to be the persecuted American, but I wonder how this thread would go with other countries.

My pick:
1280px-Anniversary_Avery.JPG

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
It's clearly Yayoi Takatsuki from the iDOLM@STER.

She wears cowboy attire:
480px-Yayoi_SR4.jpg

And sings about lking hamburgers!

I mean, she clearly says at the beginning of the song in her native American language she's an American girl.

OldGamer

Jul 6, 2019
Most GTA protags are extremely American, with the notable exception of Nico Belic.

Duke definitely embodies that gun toting "hero of the world" American Exceptionalism. The living embodiment of the American Ego.

Senator Armstrong seems like he was inspired by a DC comics "Keeping America On Top At Any Cost" villain, so he works.

Though can anyone come up with any Captain America / Superman "American Dream" video game characters? I honestly can't think of any.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Duke Nukem was my first thought. But yeah, Senator Armstrong is a really good choice, especially considering what's been going on in America these past few years.

zswordsman

Nov 5, 2017
Guile loses on the fact that his right arm flag is tattooed on backwards. Stars should be facing forward as if you were holding a flag pole towards battle.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
The one that goes pillaging other cultures' history to steal their treasures and commits mass murder to do so.