• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is the best stalker?

• The Dahaka (Prince of Persia)

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Mister X (Resident Evil 2)

Votes: 36 9.2%
  • Nemesis (Resident Evil 3)

Votes: 96 24.4%
  • Hunter/Ubermorph/Regenerator (Dead Space)

Votes: 18 4.6%
  • Pyramide Head (Silent Hill 2)

Votes: 68 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 41 10.4%
  • Xenomorph (Alien Isolation)

Votes: 127 32.3%

• Total voters

ivan.k

Banned
Dec 30, 2017
Moscow
Thread title says it all

Currenly replaying Dead Space series and while regenerator is in a few chapters and actually just small part of the game but fuck he is hard and terrifying.

Who were you most afraid?
With whom you have most fun playing "cat and mouse" ?

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like them, I guess Zero in Sonic Adventure was easy to knock out with a hammer and only 3 levels.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
I wouldn't count setpiece oriented enemies as Stalkers, since they don't actually stalk you. That being said, so far it is probably Mr. X until RE3 comes out.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Watson
www.youtube.com

Creepy Watson

Check out the dev's own Creepy Watson April fools video in the engine for their new game, Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments: http://youtu.be/Bc5x9tclNh0I...

bell_hooks

Banned
Nov 23, 2019
In my memory runnig from Dahaka was super cool because you did awesome free runnig in Prince of Persia, the monster itself is meh

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
The Dahaka was cool. It was intimidating, and I liked that aspect of the story as a continuation from SoT. I liked how the Prince became this sleep deprived paranoid wreck despite being the hero of the previous game. You fuck with time? Well time is gonna fuck with you. The game is hilariously edgy about it though, that they had to play metal during the chase sequences haha. They did a good job of keeping him just on your heels.

Stef

Oct 28, 2017
Rome, Italy, Planet Earth
Does the Bubble Bobble ghost count?

Actually, I'm more scared by aliens than ghosts, so I'm giving the vote to the Ubermorph in Dead Space and to the Xenomorph in Alien Isolation.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
Not really a horror-one, but I loved learning how Gaunter O'Dimm has checked on Geralt through a lot of Hearts of Stone scenes without most of people even noticing. This article on Kotaku shows every scene he was in the background.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Warren in Life is Strange

3R0VljVUrb-5sqmxT6li0R04EhhwHkbzqanjUB7_f2o.jpg

It works because I had no idea about this easter egg during my playthough and thought he was just a somewhat likeable goofy loser, so it's kinda the perfect depiction of how it actually how it goes down

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
So far mr X from re2 remake. Following you everywhere with rarely any breaks, Getting anxiety just by hearing those loud footsteps. That was the first time I've experienced something like that in a game and I loved it. It was something like that in the original re3, but it Was done more in a scripted nature because of hardware limitation. I know that nemesis is gonna be 10x worse come next month. I can't wait.