• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Emperor

Oct 25, 2017
I vote for Serah Farron for her undying love of Claire Farron (Lightning)...even at times when Lightning was being not too nice to her (in FFXIII)

Final.Fantasy.XIII.full.626492.jpg

The FFXIII trilogy having a lot of sisterhood between them was great to witness.
There is a scene in the FFXIII-2 DLC that was particularly emotional

Skip to 33 minutes

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Larsa tries really hard to prevent his brother from doing war crimes.

So probably Larsa.

harry the spy

Oct 25, 2017
FFT is the choke full of siblings.
Ramza/Alma, Wiegraf/Mileuda, Tietra/delita, isilud/Meliadoul.
It's also the best FF game and has the best sibling, by virtue of having the best FF character (Ramza).

edit:I forgot Rafa/Malak

Last edited:

Deleted member 59

The cast of FF XV are not siblings but they are brothers imo. I choose them...

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What does "best" mean in this context? Wasn't Golbez a villain trying to kill Cecil? How does that make him the "best sibling"?

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
What does "best" mean in this context? Wasn't Golbez a villain trying to kill Cecil? How does that make him the "best sibling"?
He was brainwashed by the actual main badguy, he spends all his time after that point looking out for Cecil and trying to help him, which carries on to TAY, and is also why on the Dissidia games he's basically on the villain team but doing his best to help the heroes behind the villains backs.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He was brainwashed by the actual main badguy, he spends all his time after that point looking out for Cecil and trying to help him, which carries on to TAY, and is also why on the Dissidia games he's basically on the villain team but doing his best to help the heroes behind the villains backs.
He was brainwashed because of the evil and jealousy in his heart. I'm sure there are better siblings in the series.

darkhunger

Oct 28, 2017
USA
He was brainwashed because of the evil and jealousy in his heart. I'm sure there are better siblings in the series.
He was a kid who was manipulated into thinking Cecil killed their mother through this brainwashing which caused the hate. And he redeemed himself tenfolds afterwards.

The jealous one was Kain, not Golbez IIRC

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Serah was my first thought as well. We should all be so lucky to have such a dedicated sibling.

When literally everyone else forgot Lightning existed (how unrealistic!), Serah remembered thanks to her sister powers. She traveled thousands of years to find her, kicking paradox ass everywhere she went. Queen of sisterhood.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
13b87d2671d1e1411ed32b1d884cb3e0030fe4ac.gif

Talents include:
- Having zero time for your shit.
- Twitchy Limit Break trigger finger.
- Heroic last stands that are neither heroic nor last.
- Accidentally seducing schoolgirls by being mistaken for Alphinaud.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Delita changed the world in memory of his sister. That's hard to top.

I'd say Sabin too, because Edgar is a fucker. I mean dude, Sabin would've said no to being king anyway, you didn't have to rig the coin toss