• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best Turtle

• Leonardo

Votes: 221 23.8%
  • Donatello

Votes: 304 32.7%
  • Michelangelo

Votes: 196 21.1%
  • Raphael

Votes: 209 22.5%

• Total voters

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Let's settle this, the turtles were trending on Twitter, but we got 4 choices:

Leonardo.

The leader. The one with the swords. The one who's always in control. Typically the one who defeats Shredder in the end.

Donatello

The tech guy. The one with the bo staff. Does machines. The brains of the bunch.

Michelangelo

The party dude. The one with the nunchaku. The wise guy.

Raphael

Rude but cool. The angry one. The one with the sais. Throws the first punch.

Me? I'm gonna have to go with my boy Donatello.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I've always liked Donnie. He's smart and usually has a good sense of humor too. He is regularly a peace keeper as well when some of the others aren't getting along. Plus the purple looks good with the green.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
eizbcr17fomzi6mi9tdg.jpg

Magilla

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nerds pick Donny. EdgeLords pick Raph. Correct people pick Mike. Nobody picks Leo.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Leonardo is the best ninja. The other three are awesome, but you need the guy who helps them all focus into a cohesive unit.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Michelangelo is the best one. He embodies the spirit of the franchise. If he was gone that whole franchise would be worse off. I could not say that about the other three.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Raph > Mike > Leo > Don

Raph has the most character depth and complexity, part loner but also defends his family with ferocity. The most relatable turtle. Channelling his anger is an ongoing struggle but his love for his family is undeniable.

Mike is the funniest, he does hide behind is class clown too much where it hinders his true feeling, but he has lot of heart.

Leo is actually interesting when you get into his shoes of what his role is. Everyone complains about authority but you need that big brother to hold wisdom and the glue to keep all the brothers together. An underrated turtle.

Don, meh, okay he's the nerd but I find that he is the least amount of family oriented importance of steering the brothers. Allot of you voted for Donny but all the other brothers bring more value to the brotherhood

Last edited:

Has Bean

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Rapheal was my favorite growing up (mostly because I thought the sais were cool), but I see clearly now that Donny is the best.

Rapscallion

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on the continuity. In the movies it's obviously Raph. In the original cartoons probably Mikey. In the 2012 I'd say mikey or Leo.

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone voting for Donatello is only self inserting. Name something unique about his personality that doesn't involve generic technobabble. He really has nothing outside of that.

He's the most boring of the three by far.

Donny is in the back wearing a wielding mask putting in overtime so these other bums eating pizza have a van to ride around in.

Donny is the one stepping in between Leo and Ralph when shit gets heated.

Donny is the one with turtle testicles large enough to wear PURPLE and fight with a fucking STICK. I will not hear this Donatello slander.

voOsh

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone voting for Donatello is only self inserting. Name something unique about his personality that doesn't involve generic technobabble. He really has nothing outside of that.

He's the most boring of the three by far.

Donatello often looks for non-violent solutions to conflicts. He definitely chooses dialogue traits in CRPGs. Oh shit, I'm self-inserting.

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mikey is the best one. It's always Mikey and its gonna be Mikey till the end of time

Oct 25, 2017
His weapon has the best reach, duh. And the coolest colour.

Donny is in the back wearing a wielding mask putting in overtime so these other bums eating pizza have a van to ride around in.

Donny is the one stepping in between Leo and Ralph when shit gets heated.

Donny is the one with turtle testicles large enough to wear PURPLE and fight with a fucking STICK. I will not hear this Donatello slander.
Asks for signs of personality traits that don't involve machines. Don fans lists literally everything else.

Leo/Raph fans stay winning.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you listen to the original theme song you'll have your answer. Donatello is immediately out of the running because all he does is "machines." Michaelangelo is just a "party dude" so he's out as well. Leonardo only leads. Big whoop.

The clear answer is Raphael, who I'll remind you is cool but rude.

If we're talking about the comics, I'm really excited to see what Jennika will do.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Leondardo is the choice for all the boring people

Donatello is a fucking nerd

Raph is probably excited for the My Chemical Romance reunion

Mikey is the cool one who actually just wants to chill and be your bro. He also technically lasted the longest 1v1 against Shredder in the movie.

Deleted member 13015

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Leo, who's trials and failures continually make him a better leader. The more level-headed turtle we need to lead the team.

Deleted member 2761

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reasons why Leonardo is the undisputed best choice, according to 8-year old me.

1. Not one, but TWO swords.
2. Blue is the best color.
3. Oldest sibling.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Mike is the one that actually acts more like a TEENAGE mutant ninja turtle

Also I like how in most versions it is implied he has the most potential do be an awesome fighter he just don't give a fuck

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
It's Donny.

As much as I respect leaders, party dudes and individuals both cool and rude, you can't top the smart guy. He's got a stick, like all people who do machines.

Oct 25, 2017
Donatello often looks for non-violent solutions to conflicts. He definitely chooses dialogue traits in CRPGs. Oh shit, I'm self-inserting.
There's a 99.9% chance that Don is that boring guy at parties off to the side and spouts off random scientific trivia that no one cares about.

In other words the stereotypical sitcom nerd. Come at me.

*argues about turtle personalities, but is a Leo stan*

cool cool cool
Hey the 2003 version, the Nick and Rise version all had completely different personalities from one another where you could list the differences.

Guess which Turtle in almost exactly the same in all forms of media?

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mike is the one that actually acts more like a TEENAGE mutant ninja turtle

Also I like how in most versions it is implied he has the most potential do be an awesome fighter he just don't give a fuck
I always like that about his character.