• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best Green Lantern?

• Hal Jordan

Votes: 61 21.6%
  • Kyle Rayner

Votes: 61 21.6%
  • John Stewart

Votes: 88 31.1%
  • Kilowog

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • Guy Gardner

Votes: 19 6.7%
  • Alan Scott

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Jessica Cruz

Votes: 37 13.1%

• Total voters

Bor Gullet

Oct 27, 2017
Hal Jordan

Kyle Rayner

John Stewart

Kilowog

Guy Gardner

Alan Scott

Jessica Cruz

The poll only has the most well known Green Lanterns, but if there's another you want to mention, go for it.

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
John Stewart is the definitive Green Lantern for me, not because of any comics, but because of DCAU

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
The green lantern from Justice League animation. Love that guy but I forgot his name.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
But for real the list goes, from best to doodoo meat

kyle
Guy
Alan
jade
Jessica
John
Simon
Hal

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I really liked Jess when she became a Green Lantern but I never read her team up series.

Oct 27, 2017
John Stewart. When i was little, thanks for JLU ,i thought he was the only green lantern. I wasnt aware of hal jordon till long after tbh

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when DC had the single most prominent black superhero in the world thank to the Justice League cartoon and they still made a movie about Hal fucking Jordan.

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
Pleasantly surprised Cruz is #2 as of this post. Easily one of DCs best new characters from the last decade.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Kyle Rayner. Fight me.

You can have your own favorite but Hal Jordan is the worst.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_Cover.jpg

John Stewart completely lost me in this book when his rash ego led to the death of billions. Many years were spent having him learn to be humble and continually struggle with internalizing how stupid he was. Though eventually I think he got ok again(haven't read past the late 00's much)? Even during Johns' beloved run though, his defining trait was how much he fucked up. (I suppose kind of like how much shit Hal got for turning evil and killing all Lanterns in the 90's)

My vote goes to Rayner personally. But really I enjoy them all. Even Hal kind of won me over eventually.

She deserves a special nod tho...

soranik-natu-comic-book-characters-photo-u1

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Jessica Cruz is one of the best and most relatable characters in DC history. So my vote goes to her.

Honestly, I'm not getting all the John Stewart love. Like, he was cool in JLU, but his comic counterpart has no personality outside of "Did you know he is a former marine/architect and was culpable in a planet exploding that one time?"