• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who cute?

• Yoshi

Votes: 169 16.1%
  • Blue Yoshi

Votes: 22 2.1%
  • Red Yoshi

Votes: 10 1.0%
  • Pink Yoshi

Votes: 17 1.6%
  • Kirby

Votes: 729 69.5%
  • Yoshi wearing a Thor: The Dark World t-shirt

Votes: 61 5.8%
  • Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi

Votes: 41 3.9%

• Total voters

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
O7p3TuPg.jpg
How does no one else see this as the true Kirby?

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
I don't much like the style that Yoshi has evolved into shortly after SMW. Kirby on the other hand is evergreen (which is, I know, ironic).

Oct 25, 2017
Classic Yoshi from Island easily. That was peak 90s Nintendo character design. Which is why Nintendo has slowly been ruining his design over the years ever since Yoshi Story.

Leviathan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I find Yoshi annoying and aggressively unappealing. Nothing about its shape, its catchphrases, or its games draws me to it.

In contrast, Kirby is an angel that can do no wrong whom I want to hug constantly.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
I want to punch Yoshi everytime I see it, so Kirby by default.
giphy.gif

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
id like to believe this is a hilarious misfire because OP was so sure Yoshi would win they made a million variations of the yoshi vote and still lost.

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
If Yoshi was real I would want to ride him.

If Kirby was real, I would stay the heck away. Kirby is scary, not cute.

JMTF

Aug 27, 2018
Where's black yoshi op? The black combines with the red shell/saddle? Thingy, makes the modern yoshi more cutesy

Gold Link

Apr 24, 2018
Yoshi is the cutest. In Crafted World, the sound he makes.. OMG.. so cute.. does Kirby makes any sound? The last Kirby game I have played was DS Canvas Curse. And I remember Kirby doesn't make sound. THAT makes yoshi wins..

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing tops Kirby. Even favorite character polls from Nintendo Dream magazine over in Japan, Kirby keeps making it to number 1. You cannot stop Kirby, the cute levels are too high.

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
That's like asking if NINTENDO'S THE THING is cuter than my pet.

Yoshi, any of them.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
It's gotta be Yoshi. Don't any of you feel horrible when Yoshi falls off the stage? Can't say I care about Kirby getting hurt. 😋

monsterboysp

Oct 30, 2017
I feel like this poll has been created to tear at the very heart of ResetEra and crumble it down from the inside. Don't let the OP and their site destroying skulduggery shenanigans win!