• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who cute?

• Yoshi

Votes: 169 16.1%
  • Blue Yoshi

Votes: 22 2.1%
  • Red Yoshi

Votes: 10 1.0%
  • Pink Yoshi

Votes: 17 1.6%
  • Kirby

Votes: 729 69.5%
  • Yoshi wearing a Thor: The Dark World t-shirt

Votes: 61 5.8%
  • Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi

Votes: 41 3.9%

• Total voters

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yoshi is a dinosaur and a good father. That's the cutest thing you can be.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Yoshi somehow looks worse every time he's rendered in 3D. I think that's why they keep making him out of yarn instead, which is marginally less ugly.
He looked fine in 2D though.

Kirby is just cute. The people have spoken.

Lindsay

Nov 4, 2017
Its undoubtedly gotta be Kirby! An whats with the mentions of Yarn Yoshi when Kirby did the yarn thing first?! Kirby comes in waaaaay more forms than Yoshi does an they're all cute!

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
Yoshi has never done anything for me as a character. Pretty standard cutesy dinosaur.

Kirby is excellent.

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kirby starts with K, which is the first letter of Kawaii, meaning cute in Japanese.

Yoshi ends with shi, which are the first three letters of shit, meaning terrible in English.

I think we all know who wins.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I love how the poll completely defies the bias.

GO, KIRBY!

a45038434e57c6fead692ab3bb0d462f19cbadbbv2_hq.jpg

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
Yoshis are born with shoes on and that's weird and scary

Kirby's shoe situation is unclear, no matter how many times you post the Kirby With Human Feet image

Deleted member 8784

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Winston Churchill once said the greatest argument against democracy is a single conversation with the average voter.
These poll results prove this perfectly. Who even are you Kirby weirdos?

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
Yoshi was the best dopest motherfucker until they made his 3d design look really goofy. He was the best in smw and smw2, pretty solid in Odyssey but his look in between was always fairly unappealing to me much to my disappointment. Loved him otherwise, easily one of my favorite Nintendo characters

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
This was a tricky decision, but in the end I had to conclude yoshi had nothing quite as adorbs as kirby at the end of using sleep when he wakes up with drool around his mouth.

though eating a pepper in yoshis story is a decent challenger