• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
A bit. I didn't sleep super well last night but I slept way better than Thursday night at least.

Deleted member 11822

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
yup. it takes me about two or three days to get back to normal. Daylight savings is such an idiotic tradition.

Grahf

Oct 27, 2017
On week days I sleep less than six hours, then I'm tired and I regret.
On weekends I sleep until it's too much, then I'm tired anyway and I regret.
TLDR : I suck at sleeping.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
I've got a terrible sleeping pattern thanks to working shifts. Can be up early and working for 13 hours, other days I can be doing a five hour shift. It's brutal. Fortunately I'm moving shop soon and the closing times are much earlier so I should have some stability and might actually get into a human like routine. Huzzah

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Sleep? Oh I vaguely remember what that is.

Actually I slept really well on Friday night, I got about 6 and half hours of uninterupted sleep which happens to me about once every 10 years, seriously. Even on a 'good' night I wake about every hour. 3/4 hours total is not uncommon.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't fall asleep until 4, had to be up by 7. Woke up to find my 5 year old son fully dressed, already fixed and ate his breakfast, and was in the middle of preparing his lunch. Exactly what my sleep deprived self wanted to see.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
I never get enough sleep (5.5 - 6 hours usually, and I've been stuck doing that so long that even when I have a larger chunk of time my body wakes up automatically after 6 hours) but this weekend I extra-didn't get enough sleep.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't. I was surviving fine and went out for a run at lunch. Took a hot shower after that, though, and I'm so damned relaxed I might fall asleep any second.

Amathene

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Actually slept until I heard my backup alarm and I normally get up well before that. Fuck DLS, this shit needs to go

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Made the mistake of getting caught up in a game segment last night that I wanted to finish, was up till 3AM. Was supposed to be up at 7, was late getting up at 7:20. Oh well, it happens.

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
Took a 5+ hour nap yesterday afternoon after a morning that consisted of getting up really early to work out (after losing an hour, of course), getting high, and then having quite the brunch date.

I was therefore up till like 4 AM reading and watching TV.

I feel fine at work now, but I've gotta work around 14 hours today, so. Yeah. I'm gon die.

CapNBritain

Oct 26, 2017
California
I have developed into a snorer and it's super rough on my wife, who is a light sleeper. I've told her to wake me up when I do so since I can handle less sleep more than she can but she usually doesn't want to. Well, she gently nudged me last night at around 3. I spent the rest of the night focusing on my breathing, slowing it in and out. I alternated between bouts of sleep-deprived delirium and feeling like I was going to suffocate due to one nostril feeling plugged up. I finally fell asleep due to sheer exhaustion when her alarm went off.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Meeeeee. Debating on a nap after work or try to get extra sleep tonight.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Couldn't fall asleep until 4 or 5 am and woke up at 9am. I have most of this week off, so I have to time to adjust at least.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Had a very chaotic and busy couple of days last week and had a storm in my head all weekend and woke up multiple times.

And because of that my tinnitus jumps back to engine decibels.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
During the week I don't. I want to get 7-8 hours, but only get 6ish on average. I get 7-8 on most weekends though.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Went to bed at 02:00am and woke up in bed around 10:00am. Starting at 8:00am, I was waking up every fifteen or so minutes so I decided to get up in my bed and browse ERA. My sleep habits are ruined and DST isn't making it any easier.

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
I went to bed a half-hour late and I was pretty rough getting up this morning, but I took a half dose of melatonin last night to help with the time change, so that might be why I had a hard time this morning. Been good once I got a shower though.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Came in late for work to adjust myself. ;)

we sleep deprived out here mane

3pYh41S.gif

lool, Garfield fell off haaard.

TortadeJamon

Banned
Dec 23, 2018
I had more sleep than usual, but waking up to everything being pitch black is making me feel as if I'm jet-lagged nonetheless.