• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I hope the next Star Wars movie is just 2.5 hours of Rey trying to get the title of the Falcon changed over to her name.

Tempy

Oct 25, 2017
But who will have the right to it after he dies? The way they're going with the sequel trilogy, Chewbacca and Lando will probably die in Episode IX. Maybe they'll go out in a blaze of glory with the Falcon.

tumblr_nzj1l7jvW11tuxm3lo1_400.gif

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Chewbacca has it now and is piloting it with Nien Nunb after episode 8. So I guess after chewie dies it would go to Nien since he is co pilot

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Who the hell is screaming spoilers? You care enough about being spoiled about Star Wars but not enough to see the Force Awakens by now?

jstevenson

Developer at Insomniac Games
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Burbank CA
But who will have the right to it after he dies? The way they're going with the sequel trilogy, Chewbacca and Lando will probably die in Episode IX. Maybe they'll go out in a blaze of glory with the Falcon.

why would they ever kill Chewie? He's a character who doesn't age and can always have another actor replace him. He's basically invincible due to that.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for spoiling the movie for me.

I was waiting until the trilogy was out before having a star wars marathon