• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
EBF and blamespace and bento for sure.

I used to be fairly well known but then I was a mod for a bit and now everyone hates me for some reason

I just want to let you know you are inspiration to me for various reasons

You were the one that taught me that you didn't have game insider or computer programmer to be on the old site

Sorian has the most recongizable avatar if you play any forum games with him

he's a anime and he's quite rad

Bruceleeroy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orange County
I think it's got to be

2809.jpg
(This pic always cracks me up)

I have never seen that picture or avi once on here.

For me it's blame space

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
Been rocking this badboy since 2008, but nobody knows me. It's actually not that bad.

I nominate Horse Detective.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Oh also Vilix... their avatar always makes me pause. The IRS gives me a heart attack.

As for actual posts--

I usually take the time to read posts by Addie , and Septimus Prime . A lot of people have well-written posts though, and it'd be impossible for me to list them all. It's just that those two usually have good posts on subject matters that personally interest me.

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Ctrl + F 'virgin'

Failed again.

But aside from some of the ones already mentioned, I like that one with Geoff Keighley licking his chops. That guy usually posts some funny stuff.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Oh also Vilix... their avatar always makes me pause. The IRS gives me a heart attack.

As for actual posts--

I usually take the time to read posts by Addie , and Septimus Prime . A lot of people have well-written posts though, and it'd be impossible for me to list them all. It's just that those two usually have good posts on subject matters that personally interest me.
My first-ever mention in one of these! Thank you!

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Lol @ the people confident enough to say 'me'. I dont think anyone would recognize me by my avatar.

Also yeah, it's the Science Doggo.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
nobody for me. i don't really pay attention to avatars/names.

some people think they are popular or you'll get people gush over a certain user...which is really cringe. should just treat everyone the same.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
nobody for me. i don't really pay attention to avatars/names.

some people think they are popular or you'll get people gush over a certain user...which is really cringe. should just treat everyone the same.

Hum, some people are more entertaining or charismatic, it's normal for posters to prefer other some posters because they like their posting pr their humor or whatever else 🤔

RedBlue

Oct 27, 2017
Queens, NY

you're easily recognizable, but there are a couple that stick out more for me. I will say, when i see your avatar, i expect an intelligent response.

EBF and blamespace and bento for sure.

I used to be fairly well known but then I was a mod for a bit and now everyone hates me for some reason

i dont see you post much, but i still remember when you did post a bunch, so you're easily recognizable.

Last edited:

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
fatty doggo
and triangle doggo friend (trojita?)
blamespace

also some members i make sure to remember due to disliking them lol

Gwenpoolshark

Jan 5, 2018
The Pool
There are two cool Link avatars around, one very smug smiling and the one just chilling listening to music.
I like the one avatar with Ridley, they're usually on the gaming side and talks about retro games.
There is also the apt named user Blue Skies, with a chilling avatar of guess what? Blue skies :v

Also, ZeoVGM, Crushed, and I Wanna Be The Guy are the ones I check out their post their comments.

And the dabbing softtack :D

But Gwenpoolshark's is the best!

main-qimg-b287911e457fae2af386046524f2c235