• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Geeko

Oct 27, 2017
San Jose, CA
That damned science dog who foils my plans at world domination... and I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for his obsession with everything flamin hot.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
two-word, all lowercase usernames knack something in my brain
But it's not all lowercase lol
Unless it's like reverse this:
martha-stewart-marthastewart-oil-4-22-13-12-04-pm-2-957-retweets-2-279-33330995.png

EWzBytKU8AEtVhn.jpg

The l is an i

I am a Bird

Oct 31, 2017
It is clear me, The bird who barely posts.

I would say that fella with the little yellow dog avatar and hugh laurie avatar stick out to me.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've been using this same avatar/name here for like 14 years, and posted pretty heavily, you'd think I'd gain some traction at some point, lol 🤷‍♂️. But I don't mind, I think I'm just kinda mild online. I've never been banned once the whole time, probably a sign I've been a little too passive.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
Getting random PMs from fellow EB/Mother fans back on the old forum praising my avatar was always a nice pick-me-up. Honestly, I don't remember how I happened upon it -- just randomly stumbled into my EarthBound art folder about a decade ago. I like to think it succintly encapsulate the series themes.

Anyway, uh, off the top of my head, either Science Dog or whatever cat avatar I'm probably forgetting.

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
some former gaf users that don't ever change their avatar, i'm so used to them that i notice it right away

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's me.

It's blamespace, Fat4All, I'd argue Fiction is up there along with shinobi and ZhugeEx. Maybe Stinkles.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I don't want to name names because the ones that stand out to me are people that annoy me regularly :P