• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Harry or Marv

• Harry

• Marv

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Harry or Marv? Who do you think got the worst of Kevin's traps and why? I'm sticking to the first movie for this poll.

Harry (Joe Pesci):

latest

Marv (Daniel Stern):

marv.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I always thought Marv got the worse of the pair. Watching Kevin's traps mostly target his feet was painful. Plus he got a spider on the face.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
Marv takes the worse beating from Kevin (that brick in the forehead in 2 was horrifying) and he's bossed around all day by Harry.

His life sucks. He deserves it, but his life sucks.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
it's Marv

giphy.gif

Gif is from the second movie but still even in the first one he gets wrecked constantly lmao

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
if it's just the 1st movie, it's closer to an actual argument (I'd put stair nail juuuust slightly over Harry's slipping and falling on his neck).

The Sequel is where Marv runs away with the trophy.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
including the second movie changes the question. but the answer is still "yes."

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
if it's just the 1st movie, it's closer to an actual argument (I'd put stair nail juuuust slightly over Harry's slipping and falling on his neck).

The Sequel is where Marv runs away with the trophy.

Yup, the brutality in the second one ramps up ten fold and Marv gets the worst stuff by far.

Excited for our yearly rewatch of both flick

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Also, Kevin better have went to the NBA or MLB when he got older, his arm accuracy is off the charts.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I can't forget that scene where Harry's scalp is burned, and then he goes to the WC and explodes. Thinking about it, Home Alone 2 is so over the top, there's no way those guys would be alive.

BTM

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm laughing just thinking about all the shit Marv goes through. Love those movies

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
What if Harry and Marv are both superhuman with super durability and that's why they both survive.

oledome

Oct 25, 2017
Harry did get a full-on crowbar to the chest, and that hot doorknob was no joke, permanent scarring for the sequel

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Marv for sure. The nail in the foot, iron to the face, tarantula on the face then beat with a crowbar by his own friend, stepping on the shattered ornaments. Really just not a good day for him.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Marv played the fool of the two, and fools usually suffer the most abuse.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Fairly equal in the first film, but if we also count the 2nd movie, it's Marv got it worse by far.

OP
OP
Wood Man

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
I guess the poll was kinda one sided. Still I was curious what other people thought.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Kevin beat on Marv.
Harry constantly bosses Marv around and belittles him every chance he gets.

Marv gets no respect.