• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pygrus

Oct 27, 2017
I've sunk so deep into this game over the past couple of days. It's basically dwarf fortress mixed with lemmings. Art style is fantastic and the OST is great. The controls make building your facility a breeze and there is just so many tech trees to go down. It perfectly encapsulates the feeling of dread when you overexpand your facility and oxygen is running thin. The animations for all the different activites your workers can do are quirky and hillarious. Never could really get into Rimworld, but this game is just hitting every button for me. I've barely cracked the surface but I am already in love with this game.

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018
Oxygen not included* op. Fantastic game. Just came out of early access.

Buy it people this is an indie gem you can put in countless hours into made by the dont starve devs.

BobZhn

Nov 17, 2017
SE Asia
Liked the concept but cound not quite get into the side-view strategy types. Same with Starbound, of the assumption that the vertical cross-section view is a bit limiting for stacking elaborate items in the Z/depth axis. Will try again later to see if my taste changed. Though I have no problem with side-scroller actions like Super Metroid.

Sunken hundreds of enjoyable hours into Don't Starve and Rimworld. Always wish if only they could just add support for another 3rd/Z/depth dimension, then it will be my GOAT.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I'd actually never heard of it.

Art style is fantastic and the OST is great.
Oh, it's a Klei game? They usually have good looking games in my opinion like Shank 1+2 and that one ninja game. Never cared for how Don't Starve looked, though.

I'll think about it and put it on my radar, I guess.