• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
For some strange reason this subscription pop in my head and I've always wondered what happened to our collection. I think me and my sister had three binders full of great facts. I don't think we ever used them for school let alone how or why we got these to start with.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
tumblr_ottxi5Mfl21u501aoo1_400.gif

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
We had some Zoobooks instead. Don't know if we had a subscription or just a collection of the free ones they would send to get you to subscribe.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
For some strange reason this subscription pop in my head and I've always wondered what happened to our collection. I think me and my sister had three binders full of great facts. I don't think we ever used them for school let alone how or why we got these to start with.

These are still sitting on a book shelf at my mom's house.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I had about 10 of them, as they were sent in the mail at some point as samples. Wasn't allowed to get more ordered though... I remember seeing a more completed binder in one of my class libraries and wish I had the set.

There were also these square two-sided animal cards I remember my cousins and I had a bunch of.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I had a couple of those, and I also had the Weird N Wild Creatures subscription. That one was cool since it had prehistoric and cryptozoology in it too.

700-weird-wild-creatures-boxes-big_1_eb86e19c9b7d5fd5998ffc40e370fbd2.jpg

latest

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA

oh my god yes I loved these when I was 6, I had maybe 100

I had no idea they made so many. I want them again.

Berserker976

Oct 27, 2017
I remember having a ton of these as a kid, like 7-8 full binders of the things.

It's where I learned about neat, tough little mammal called the "ratel" that quickly became my favorite animal. It only took the rest of the word another decade and a half to acknowledge its greatness.

Jovo

Oct 25, 2017
Wow I'm teleporting back in time, yes I had a few of those binders, no idea where they are now.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Oct 25, 2017
We had at least two binders growing up. I used to be able to recite them off memory. 😔

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Dang I've been teleported back to the 90s. I had these.... basically 2 pg color pamphlets, each one detailing an animal, geological thing (like volcanos) or weather thing (like types of cloud). They were in color and roughly the size of a regular sheet of paper. They definitely looked more modern than the stuff in the OP. Now I need to figure out what they were...

Jul 18, 2018
I was cleaning out my family home and i actually stumbled upon my collection, which i still have and i keep it in my mini book shelf. Also i remember them mailing me random ones with fighter jets and such, which i think may have been for a different collection but i kept them all in the same binder

KrrwX8O.jpg

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
I definitely had a binder and info sheets from some wildlife subscription, but it didn't look like that.

After some searching, I'm pretty sure it was Wildlife Explorer.

s-l400.jpg

OP
OP
Jarrod38

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
I was cleaning out my family home and i actually stumbled upon my collection, which i still have and i keep it in my mini book shelf. Also i remember them mailing me random ones with fighter jets and such, which i think may have been for a different collection but i kept them all in the same binder

KrrwX8O.jpg
We also had random ones like the tomcat. My favorite one was the Portuguese Man o War

Rsinart

Oct 27, 2017
I did as a kid. Now that I have a kid my dad has given me two binders full for my son haha.