• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who do you want as the dem nominee.

• Bernie Sanders

• Joe Biden

• Elizabeth Warren

• Kamala Harris

• Peter Buttigieg

• Andrew Yang

• Beto O’Rourke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Polls only allow 7 choices, so I think these are the most likely.

please vote only if you're an American.
also, reply with: why this person, who your second choice is, and how political you are in general.

OP
OP
Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Me:
Elizabeth Warren.
She has the most rational and possible response to the failed American capitalism.
Second choice, Bernie if electability doesn't matter, Beto if I just want to say fuck it.
very political.

OP
OP
Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Also:
If you're candidate isn't one of the seven posted, PLEASE respond, I want to see who you mythical Gabbard/Steyer/Klobuchar/Castor people are.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I would vote for an empty shoe if it was running against Trump. But I don't particularly feel enthused by any of the candidates this time around. I just want this nightmare to end and I don't care how we get there.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
Bernie and Warren are the only ones that get down to the roots to the country's problems, and can take that as their main message to Trump's fake populism.

Just imagine any of the other ones trying to battle Trump. Trump is a master manipulator. You have to confront him with real truth for the systemic problems we have.

electricblue

Oct 27, 2017
I guess Warren right now. I don't have a strong preference other than I don't like Biden and Bookers connections. I think Harris would provide an entertaining debate.

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
I'm going for Warren right now but I could go with Bernie too. They are both my preferred choices.
I think Warren is in the same wavelength as Bernie but she explains things better to the American people.
To reply OP, I've been very close to politics since forever.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Do you think we should try to "go back to normal" or, "take advantage of the situation and move us to the left of before"?

I don't think it's possible to go back to "normal" ever again. We need to claw back every bit of ground we can and lay a groundwork to make sure nothing like this ever happens again.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
ME: Whoever wins the primary.
Reason: I don't like any of these fuckers. But if we're going with the top three pollers I'll pick Warren.

OP
OP
Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
I don't think it's possible to go back to "normal" ever again. We need to claw back every bit of ground we can and lay a groundwork to make sure nothing like this ever happens again.
Okay interesting!
So you're probably more of a fixer, and I think. Warren, Harris, and Buttigieg most fit your wants. Look into them!

And also. I personally think nothin about America has ever been normal, i just know that the more America moves away from the right, the more comfortable I feel.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Let's not do a list thread. If you wish to discuss the politicians and who you're more likely to vote for, please do so in the existing thread(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.