• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Kefla

Bulma as a super gimmick character

Launch using all kinds of weapons

Ribrianne

UI Goku

Chi-Chi taking inspiration from her Super Dragon Ball Z version

TyraZaurus

Nov 6, 2017
I'm kinda surprised so many of you are suggesting Dabura. He's only around for a couple chapters; does he really have much material to use for something like this?

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Unless she returns in Super2 and gets a Videl-like training episode, the "no-flying" rule instantly disqualifies her :(
Bah, although he's more of a joke character, satan had some jetpack in one of the fighting games in the past. You could give that to Mai, she'd probably have access to one.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
More Gokus, less stages.

Actually forget about everything, just make it ALL Gokus.

Base Goku
Super Saiyan Goku
Super Saiyan 2 Goku
Super Saiyan 3 Goku
Super Saiyan 4 Goku
Super Saiyan God Goku
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku
Ultra Instinct Goku
Kid Goku
Super Kid Goku
GT Adult Base Goku
Goku from Trunks Timeline Pre Heart Attack
Goku from Dragon Ball Heroes
Gogeta Blonde
Gogeta Blue
Vegito Blonde
Vegito Blue
Turles (Because it's basically Goku)
Goku Black (Evil Goku)
Goku Black Rosé
and most important, Goku Driving a Car from that episode.

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
More Gokus, less stages.

Base Goku
Super Saiyan Goku
Super Saiyan 2 Goku
Super Saiyan 3 Goku
Super Saiyan 4 Goku
Super Saiyan God Goku
Ultra Instinct Goku
Kid Goku
Super Kid Goku
GT Adult Base Goku
Gogeta Blonde
Gogeta Blue
Vegito Blonde
Vegito Blue
Goku Black (Evil Goku)
Goku Black Rosé
What about Goku jr?

There legitimate was a time when he and Vegeta Jr were among the most requested characters for any DB game

Oct 27, 2017
I rather want them to expand the existing characters and give them new moves like it seems to be the trend for fighting games nowadays. They could circumvent a whole lot of "everything was Goku" complaints by aggressively using installs more. But based on how much work this would be it probably won't happen.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
I'll gladly take any character as long as they're not another version of Goku or Vegeta.

Bulma
Pikon
Jaco
Master Roshi would be my top wants.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
latest

Oct 25, 2017
Can't they replace the va? or remove all his lines?
They could, but having two Broly in the next game doesn't make too much sense considering the first was added in before the new movie was a thing. Between the redundancy and the VA issues (in NA at least), I think its pretty likely they'll just cut Z Broly altogether.

Of note is that Super Broly in FighterZ is the first time he's been in a game since Funimation officially dumped Vic, so its likely we'll be seeing the new English voice of Broly for all of DB from here on (particularly Super if Toriyama does with Broly what he did with Beerus and Frieza) debuting in a month or two.

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
No more clones or alternate pallete characters. I would be fine with some guests, though I really wish Radditz, Dabora and Zarbon make it in.

MasterCheeze

Oct 29, 2017
Personally I'd want Baby Vegeta, Raditz, Android 19, and Dabura. I could imagine Roshi or Kefla making the cut, and it would be a nice surprise if Omega Shenron or even Mira or Towa made the cut.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
Hmmmm, I'd probably go for:
Kefla
Majuub(whatever uubs' and majin buus' fusion was called in GT)
Future Cohan
Ultra instinct Goku

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
Better netcode, multiple assists for each character, and more character variety moveset wise l. A charge character would be interesting.

As for characters just give me Kefla and add anyone else but the same character who's already in the game but it's a different transformation lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Personally I'd want Baby Vegeta, Raditz, Android 19, and Dabura. I could imagine Roshi or Kefla making the cut, and it would be a nice surprise if Omega Shenron or even Mira or Towa made the cut.
I feel like it's inevitable that Dabura and Baby are going to make it in either as base characters in a sequel or Season 3 characters. I'm struggling to think of any non-villains they can add at this point besides filler bro Pikkon and people of that ilk. I'd love Baby just for that golden great ape transformation of his to end up as a super.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Kefla
Omega Shenron
Master Roshi or Mercenary Tao
Dabura
Top.

Future Mai would also be a good change of pace they could even use the Robosuit from DB.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just need Raditz right now and the game is complete. Additional characters could be some of the movie enemies, like Bojack or Super Android 13.

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
More Gokus, less stages.

Base Goku
Super Saiyan Goku
Super Saiyan 2 Goku
Super Saiyan 3 Goku
Super Saiyan 4 Goku
Super Saiyan God Goku
Ultra Instinct Goku
Kid Goku
Super Kid Goku
GT Adult Base Goku
Gogeta Blonde
Gogeta Blue
Vegito Blonde
Vegito Blue
Goku Black (Evil Goku)
Goku Black Rosé

You forgot the best Goku.

A2A.jpg

83ce9cd74d5f802e7107f72092d181a5360ffbbc_hq.jpg

Why just Kefla?
I want Caulifla, Kale AND Kefla.
And Pan.

+1