• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
The Russo bros obviously made You, Me, and dupree before joining the mcu, and that was kind of a famous thing to point out before TWS. It would be cool to see Owen Wilson just get some role as a callback to that. Maybe Johnny Storm.
tenor.gif

Edit-wrong section my bad

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
I mostly just want them to continue to bring former Community cast members into the MCU.

But I could see him as Galactus.

Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow. That's a pretty good idea. Too bad he's probably gotten too old for it. By the time Marvel gets around to introduce Quasar (if they even want to), he's going to be like 55 years old.

I was about to suggest a Trumpified version of Norman Osborn, but I don't want them to turn Osborn into a joke character.

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
He's 50 years old. I doubt they'd cast any heroes that old for the next ten years of movies unless they're CG characters for the most part. RDJ and Ruffalo are barely older than him now at the end of their run.