• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
I know the obvious ones are Keanu Reeves, Tom Hanks, and Dave Grohl, but who are the others? Let's not bog the thread down with bad celebrities but prop those up who do genuine good.

Go.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I met Johnny Depp a few years back and he was one of the kindest person in this industry I ever met.

He took the time to be human and spend time with anyone, never bothered or anything. Felt very humble.

Kind of saddens me what is going lately.

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How about you don't do this dumb shit of "propping up" celebrities when you don't know who these people are? It's like you dudes never learn.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Andy Murray seems like a good sort. Does loads of charity stuff here and even managed to convince Federer to come to Glasgow for an exhibition charity match.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
Supernatural.jpg

In terms of helping people, kindness to fans, and charity I don't think anyone aside from Keanu beats this bunch.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was about to say I've heard nothing but nice things about Hugh Jackman.

But then I remembered that he is a close personal friend of Ivanka Trump...

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
I met David Suchett recently cus sometimes I meet them in my place of work (Hotel) . Not a big Hollywood guy and I doubt anyone outside the UK knows who he is but he was really nice. Better than most of our normal guests by far.

Garble Slew

Oct 27, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia
Rey Mysterio Jr. I've met him numerous times and I always walk away thinking "how can someone exude kindness and warmth like that?"

Dave Grohl. Got into the kindest argument I've ever been in with anyone the one time I met him (about Metal legend King Diamond).

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

John Boyega and I are actually soulbros. I just know okay.

Dude even bought some Gunpla at one point. Now I really know.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Elijah Woods is supposedly very friendly. Coworkers and friends have run into him in downtown and south Austin.