• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This went from 0 to 200, she surrendered her dog to the pet rescue. Thank God she does not have nuclear codes at the moment, she is probably the most pissed off White lady in America right now.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry for hijacking the thread the timing is just ridiculous on this. This shit hurt Forreal

I haven't responded, but I've read all your post in here and I feel you, man. Thanks for posting. Sometimes it feels like you're an island with how people treat you when you're the only black guy around. I remember one time in the marines, a new black guy in my company said he feels like a hundred eyes are on him at the chow hall. When I told him I feel it too, and that he's not crazy, he breathed the biggest sigh of relief.

It truly fucks with your mental.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck that piece of shit racist white woman. I hate how white woman turn on the white tears and change their tone of voice to appear to be victim.

Glad the man is safe and hopefully she is fired from whatever job she works at and they take bee dog away.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I'm still tripped up on the fact she told him to his face "I'm gonna call the police and tell them an AFRICAN-AMERICAN man is harassing me". It's so blatant...

Tremorah

Dec 3, 2018
Maybe he threatened to kill her a few seconds before he hit record. MISSING CONTEXT!

He said on facebook he carries dog treats and tried to call the dog over with them, right before recording, so i guess she felt he was trying to attack the dog and her with the treats or something

yurr

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 20, 2019
I haven't responded, but I've read all your post in here and I feel you, man. Thanks for posting. Sometimes it feels like you're an island with how people treat you when you're the only black guy around. I remember one time in the marines, a new black guy in my company said he feels like a hundred eyes are on him at the chow hall. When I told him I feel it too, and that he's not crazy, he breathed the biggest sigh of relief.

It truly fucks with your mental.
Thanks bro frfr. I needed to know someone felt me. Cuz I've felt nothing but out of place since I moved here. It feel like a foreigner.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I get it, but her name is going to be every major newspaper. That's not what you call doxxing if it's a becomes a public event like this. But I'll let it go. I don't care about putting her name in the thread. Just discussing the particulars when you make yourself a news story.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Not going to put his name or photo in this thread. But the guy who filmed this woman...is about as close to "model Black man" as you can get.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I get it, but her name is going to be every major newspaper. That's not what you call doxxing if it's a becomes a public event like this. But I'll let it go. I don't care about putting her name in the thread. Just discussing the particulars when you make yourself a news story.
Obviously at some point it becomes a "public event" (or whatever you want to call it), but for now it's internet detectives finding things out. While in this case it appears to be accurate, I don't want us getting into the habit of hosting that information before a, for lack of a better term, "larger" source confirms it, on the off chance it is incorrect.

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
Obviously at some point it becomes a "public event" (or whatever you want to call it), but for now it's internet detectives finding things out. While in this case it appears to be accurate, I don't want us getting into the habit of hosting that information before a, for lack of a better term, "larger" source confirms it, on the off chance it is incorrect.
Gotcha. Makes sense. I mean, you're a smart dude. This is gonna be a huge story. But I get the caution.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Attempting to hijack and derail a sensitive discussion away from minority concerns.
So she's a racist piece of shit that wanted to kill someone. Glad they recorded her ass, sad black people need to record everything in the first place

If I can't say it enough - fuck white people...

ps3ud0 8)
How's this allowed? What the fuck

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
The inherent comedy of this asshole choking her dog aside, it's absolutely wild to see someone so just brazenly trying to get a black man gunned down. Just no mask on this motherfucker.

Oct 27, 2017
yeah white people gonna respond to mild inconveniences (leash your damn dog) by trying to fuck over non white people and their lives in every way that's not outlawed yet

AtomLung

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this lady's story. People who aren't racist pieces of shit would end up in that guy's recently deleted folder.

yurr

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 20, 2019
It's all over Twitter. Kinda genie out of the bottle kinda thing, no?
Yea Brody you gotta stand down. you don't think I wanted to say what bar I was in at fargo.? As the great Armin Arlett once said. If you have to resort to violence to make your point in an argument then you've already lost. Like me, She's still a human being, even if she doesn't have reverence for that indisputable fact, We can't stoop to her level.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
Yea Brody you gotta stand down. you don't think I wanted to say what bar I was in at fargo.? As the great Armin Arlett once said. If you have to resort to violence to make your point in an argument then you've already lost. Like me, She's still a human being, even if she doesn't have reverence for that indisputable fact, We can't stoop to her level.

Nah.

superfriar19

Oct 27, 2017
Pacific Northwest
That was a hard watch.

I've seen people mention attempted murders charges. That won't happen (it should) but something definitely needs to happen. What she did has to be illegal right?

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
This is as textbook "attempted murder via false police report" as it gets. All right there in the video. The fucking audacity is just fucking wild, and then there's the animal abuse on top of that.

Fuck her, straight up. She's already getting pretty thoroughly doxxed and thank fuck for that. This shit should be fucking criminal.

Also if that bit about her already surrendering the dog is true then thankfully the dog's fine but she can fuck herself harder. For someone to give up a dog that easily means they never gave a shit about it in the first place, and it only paints her further in my mind as a goddamn psychopath.

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
Um, I never said to stoop to her level. Nor was talking about any retaliation. Where are you reading that? I was being very clear that my issue is that this will be a public story and I'm sure those involved will be identified by journalists.

However, I understand the caution because of fake reports and ERA is not a journalistic entity with professional journalists.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
This "lady" is a portfolio manager, that is pretty high up in the finance world. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. I doubt she keeps her job. At least I hope not.

yurr

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 20, 2019
Um, I never said to stoop to her level. Nor was talking about any retaliation. Where are you reading that? I was being very clear that my issue is that this will be a public story and I'm sure those involved will be identified by journalists.

However, I understand the caution because of fake reports and ERA is not a journalistic entity with professional journalists.
My point is you can't have a laisse faire attitude about it cuz that's the same attitude many white Americans give black men when we get gunned downed. Or get exonerated after spending decades in bars. For this shit to ever get close to ending there has to be empathy. It's the only way my mans. This stilrry will go over some pwoes heads, my Facebook is eating it up fresh rn and I have 5000 friends. So that doxxer on the dark recesses of oldgaf Of one other number.ch(s) who only steps out his Hole to come lurk and hate read our forum don't get any ideas because we were inconsiderate

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
A horrible person, and if this vid had no audio or you were watching from far away and couldn't hear the exchange then you could easily tell by the way she handles her dog.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
That was a hard watch.

I've seen people mention attempted murders charges. That won't happen (it should) but something definitely needs to happen. What she did has to be illegal right?
Unfortunately many of the white people calling the cops on black people for merely existing do not face severe long term consequences. Sure they might lose their job right after the incident goes public but all they have to do is find a fellow racist who will overlook that.

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
My point is you can't have a laisse faire attitude about it cuz that's the same attitude many white Americans give black men when we get gunned downed. Or get exonerated after spending decades in bars. For this shit to ever get close to ending there has to be empathy. It's the only way my mans. This stilrry will go over some pwoes heads, my Facebook is eating it up fresh rn and I have 5000 friends. So that doxxer on the dark recesses of oldgaf Of one other number.ch(s) who only steps out his Hole to come lurk and hate read our forum don't get any ideas because we were inconsiderate
This is not a laissez-faire attitude. Her name is out there. The internet is bigger than ERA. Prominent writers and activists have already mentioned her name. But I get the mods caution. You're assuming to know my intention when all I have been stating were factual statements. I haven't opined on this story yet, so I don't why you're reading my mind.